Chapter 7

"Alright, Linh. Truth or dare?"
"EUm... dare."
"I dare you to get wet and not dry your self the whole time."
"Ugh. You are so annoying Tam." Everyone cracked up while Linh sent a wave of water.
"Fitz, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Do you really love Sophie?" She shot me a thank-me-later look.
"Yes." He said without hesitation.
"Dex, truth or dare?" Fitz said evilly.
"Um, d..truth."
"Do you like Linh?"
"Um... give me a WYR."
"Would you rather marry Bex or Keefe?"
"Um it's ew both ways. But I'm not marrying my sibling. So Keefe. But then I can just divorce him." Dex answered.
"Aww man I should've said that last part. Then Keefe wouldn't be yelling that I think he's hot, and he would stop pretending to kiss me." Tam complained.
"Ha." Dex laughed.
"HEY GUYS! TAM STILL THINKS IM HOT!" Keefe joked. And he made kissy noises.
"I swear that I will twist your neck at a 90 degree angle and then punch your eye." Tam threatened. Who knew there was a shady side of Tam huh? A/N : hehe. Puns. I suck at them. Carry on with reading.
"Okay, well, Linh! Truth or dare?" Dex asked Linh.
"Um, dare." Linh answered.
"I dare you to call your crush and tell them that you love them."
"Okay." And then she called Wylie. "Hey. I love you."
"Love you too." And then he hung up.
"Okay, well. Sophie, truth or dare?"
"I dare you to kiss Fitz."
"Give me a WYR."
"Would you rather kiss Fitz or kiss Fitz?"
"No fair."
"Too bad. 7...6...5...4..3....2...1...0... Okay you have to kiss Fitz." She said. When me and Fitz hesitated, Biana and Linh pushed us together. I haven't done this in such a while. I stayed there. He stayed there. We finally backed away. We were smiling like two idiots. We were both crimson red.
"Hey! What time is it?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"It's only 2:00." Fitz answered.
"What? How?"
"Elvin time moves slower than human time. Every minute for us is equal to 5 minutes in the human world."
"That's why school is only 3 hours. Ohh...."
You never knew that? Fitz transmitted.
No.
Lol. That's new.
Yup.
So um... sorry that they did that to us.
Do what?
Um, they... you know
Oh yeah. I haven't done that in a while.
Me too.
To be honest, I kinda enjoyed it.
...
Shoot I shouldn't have said that. Sorry.
No. You should have. It brought me back to reality. I enjoyed it more than you did.
That's impossible.
It's as possible for me as it is for you to breath air.
"Hey! What did I tell you guys about having secret conversations?" Keefe said. "Unless you guys aren't flirting, sure go and talk secretly." My blush was almost purple, and Fitz hung his head to hide his impossible sized grin and his crimson red face.
"But we aren't dating!" We both shouted. That seemed to hurt us so much. Even though it was a joke. I saw the pain in his eyes and he saw my face pale.
"Woah dudes. I feel the pain okay? Don't forget that I can feel pain! I'm a strong empath!" Keefe joked. But I knew that he was serious in a way.
"Hey! Do any of you guys know spin the bottle?" I asked.
"Yep! We played it once! I vote that Sophie and Fitz should go first!"
"Ugh... I guess I'll go." Fitz said. He spun the bottle. It landed on...

Cliffies! Omg I just realized that we have 106 reads! Tysm! And for that another chapter is coming right now!