Chapter 3

"Wylie?" I said.
"Yep. Didn't expect to see me right?" He said. All I could do was nod in shock. Biana and Linh were Hey the most excited. Tam was pale, Keefe was looking confident, Fitz pale but still blushing.
"Okay! Lets open our scrolls!" Linh exclaimed. Everyone opened their scrolls, Tam, Keefe and Dex all shouted, "YEEESSSSSSS!" Biana was scared to death. But she was blushing too.
"Everyone has to say their top 3, from 3-1. I'll go first." Keefe said. "Foster, Linh, Biana."
"Me next! Marella, Sophie, Biana." Tam said in a low voice while blushing like a tomato. Biana also blushed.
"Well, I guess I can go next right? I got Dex, Keefe, Tam." Biana said.
"I'll go! Marella, Linh and Biana." Dex said.
"I'll go, I guess." Wylie hesitated a second. "Sophie, Stina, oh wow I did not expect that. And my number one is Linh."
"I got Fitz, Keefe, and then Wylie." Linh said while blushing. "Look at that. We got eachother as our number ones Wylie..."
"You wanna go first Fitz?" I asked when he didn't say anything. "Actually, lets do something fun. Why don't we say it at the same time?" He nodded. "Okay, here goes..."
"Tam,"
"Marella,"
"Keefe,"
"Linh,"
"You" We both said. As we both blushed, everyone was ooooooooohhh-ing and ahhhhhh-ing. Except Linh. She looked like she was about to cry.
"Congrats guys. Looks like you both are going to be eachother's match." Keefe said. At the same moment Mr. Forkle came through the door saying, "Kids, you guys gonna go get ready to probe Alvar?" Oh yeah! I completely forgot!
"We'll be ready in a couple of minutes." As we all reviewed our jobs and started heading out, I asked if I could talk with Keefe, alone.
"What's up Foster?" He asked.
"I saw you and Linh talking before. That's been the only time that you guys ever talked without being accidentally talking. She purposely pulled you out to talk with you. Something fishy is going on. What is it?" I asked.
"Um...um... isn't it okay for one of your bffs to get to know one of your other bffs? Hehe..."Keefe said nervously.
"What is going on." I demanded.
"Okay, Linh asked me to make Fitz try to think that you liked me instead of him so Linh could date him. But I stopped bec..." but before he could finish his sentence, I saw Linh push me and Keefe together and, we accidentally kissed. Right when Fitz walked outside.
"Sophie... how could you? I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend but apparently, you would've said no." And as he saw Linh pretend to stare at us in shock, he called her inside and then asked her to be his girlfriend. I knew this because the next day, him and Linh were holding hands. As we headed outside to probe Alvar, Mr. Forkle told me and Fitz that we had to hold hands, but then a gnome came to us and said, "Alvar has escaped!"
"Hey Foster, sorry for yesterday. That wasn't my fault, I swear." But before he could say anymore, I cried on his shoulder. And then Biana passed by me but then realized I was crying.
"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU. I WILL KILL HIM WHEN HE GETS HOME." She yelled. That caused, some students to turnaround.
"Biana, Fitz didn't do anything. It...it was Linh." I said, between sobs. "And to add to that, Alvar escaped, and and..." And I cried even more. Tam came up to us and said, "Why is Sophie crying? What happened?"
"I can't tell you. You would get too mad at her." And then he asked Biana, "Um hey, Biana. Can I ask you something private?" Keefe looked a little sad. But then when he realized what Tam was going to say to Biana, he said, " BIANA SAY YES."
"HUH?" And then when asked her, "Do you want to um... be my girlfriend?" She jumped on him. "YES YES YES!! YES I WILL! HEY EVERYONE! TAM SONG IS MY BOYFRIEND! HE'S MINE!" And then everyone clapped. And then I realized, I have telepath session today. I dried my eyes. And then everything started to get all blurry. And I felt so nauseous. Then everything went black.

Sorry that the chapter is so short.