Step 1: Plot

You don't really need much of a plot, just a plot skeleton.

What does this mean? It's just an outline.

It's simple. Make a plot skeleton in three easy steps.

1. Pick a setting, like school or a workplace.

2. Pick a role for the MC, like nerd or secretary.

3. Pick a role for the MC's crush, like bully or boss.

This is all you need for the skeleton.

If you can't think of a whole plot before you start writing, that's okay. You can just make it up as you go.

It doesn't even need to tie together super neatly. Loose ends happen and can be glossed over by making the rest of the story worth it.

You don't need to put a lot of thought into the plot.

As long as it contains a little conflict and a lot of smut, young readers will love it. Especially the smut. ;)

Don't waste a lot of time with character development. No one really cares about that. Just make sure you have some conflict and smut BEFORE CHAPTER 5. Otherwise, readers will get bored.

Put the MC and their crush in bad or awkward situations together as often as possible.

Create some misunderstandings between them to tug at readers' heartstrings, but make it something stupid that is easily resolved because readers don't want to wait too long to get back to the smutty stuff.