Chapter 1: Xinan College

Students are whispering around the hall in Xinan College. It's the first day of class and everyone's busy trying to find their respective classrooms, trying to get acquaintances while others are thinking of how to survive in this hell called "school".

Xiao Yu Yan is not really good in studying or sports. She's not good in arts and also can't play any musical instrument. Despite of being flawed, her voice is smooth as honey and her smile could light up the whole day. She's not smart but she tries her best in everything she is doing. Her heart of gold is ready to help anyone in need.

You might wonder how she got accepted in such a prestigious school.

Maybe pure luck, or so much more than that. No one really knows.

-x

"Yes, Nian Nian, I got accepted!" Yu Yan exclaimed excitedly, she's talking with her friend over the phone.

"That's great! But, how did you get accepted? You must have studied well!" Nian Nian, Her bestfriend praised. Nian Nian and Yu Yan got accepted in this very university which made them both confused.

'Must've been pure luck' Yu Yan thought.

"You will be in the same college with your hubby! Isn't that great?" Nian Nian said, she could feel the uneasiness of her friend over the phone.

"I guess..."

-x

"Xiao Yang, are you going to school now?" Yu Yan asked. Today is the first day of school and she thought about her idea over and over again last night in bed.

"Yes babe, get dressed faster and we will leave together." Xiao Yang said in a monotone.

"No need, you can go there now. I don't want you to get late because of me." Yu Yan said smiling at Xiao Yang. Xiao Yang nodded but gets a bit confused with how his wife is acting.

Xiao Yang and Xiao Yu Yan, They were childhood friends (As in Yu Yan's thought) and now they're married. Their love blossomed when they were in High school, Yu Yan trying to melt Xiao Yang's icy heart. His father is a CEO of a big company. Everyone in their old school feared Xiao Yang except for his friends.

Xiao Yang in fear of someone might snatch Yu Yan from him. He married her in a blink of an eye. Yu Yan had no idea with marriage, but Xiao Yang said that he will take care of her.

But now they're in a university, Yu Yan wants to be not some type of burden to Xiao Yang. Last night, she decided to be a complete stranger to Xiao Yang when they are in school. She can't even try to sell her idea to her husband knowing that her husband won't buy it.

News and rumors do fly fast. Xiao Yang's personality, looks and brains made him popular to almost all girls in the Xinan University. Almost everyone waited for his arrival in the university. Some even waited directly in the front door.

The moment he stepped his foot in the university, girls roared and admired him. Some boys wanted to be his friend while others envied him and his popularity.

It's not like he cares.

He walked through the crowd like they are nothing but specs of dust.

He snatched his phone from his pocket and clicked on the WeChat app.

[Wechat]

                                                                                       "Wife? Where are you?"