Chapter 6: Seoul

Chapter 6: Seoul

"Flight AJK4278 from Beijing to Seoul, please proceed to the boarding area. I repeat, Flight AJK4278 from Beijing to Seoul, please proceed to the boarding area."

Yu Yan pulls her heavy luggage with Nian Nian besides her. They waited for half an hour before their boarding time came. Their Laoshi divided the students by college majors (to the annoyance of Xiao Yang. But he didn't complain, because he knows it's the last thing his wife wants him to do.) Yu Yan went to the nursing line and waited for their turn. When it's her turn, she immediately gave her passport to the counter.

"Married?" The lady said confusedly. She looked at Yu Yan and the girl on the passport photo; probably because she's too young to be married. "Uhh.. Yes I am married." Yu Yan whispered. The lady didn't ask anything after that but instead gave back her passport and she passed in a rush and waited for Nian Nian.

After Nian Nian passed the counter, she straightly went to Yu Yan and they both went inside the airplane, put their luggage on the luggage compartment (with the help of the stewards, of course.). Yu Yan sat on the window side of the plane and Nian Nian, instead of sitting beside her sat on the row next to her. Yu Yan looked at her confusedly and mouthed 'huh?' but Nian Nian looked in to the other side, completely ignoring her.

She fished out her phone out of her pocket and put her earphones on. She was busy looking for songs to play when a guy sat beside her. She looked at him and realized that he's one of her classmates, Wang Lei; she let her sit beside her after they greeted each other.

"I suppose this seat is not comfortable for you. I recommend switching seats." A cold voice was heard as someone touched Wang Lei's shoulder. Wang Lei shuddered immediately. "u-uhh." He stuttered. Yu Yan's eyes went wide the moment she heard her husband's voice.

Wang Lei hastily went up and changed seat. As for Xiao Yang, he sat like he did not just scare someone to get the seat.

"Hello wife."

-x

They've been on the plane for 30 minutes now. Yu Yan is blasting her ears with the song playing in her earphones, Xiao Yang is taking a nap, looking so peaceful but still downright intimidating, while the other girls are looking at Xiao Yang dreamily, thinking how lucky Yu Yan is and how much they wanted to switch positions with the latter. And some of them are thinking how to seat beside him on the way back to Beijing.

Other people however, are thinking about the fun they will enjoy at Seoul.

"Can you not sit like this? Are you a guy?" Xu Ming Yu complained

"I don't even wanna sit beside someone smelly like you!" Nian Nian retorted.

"I wear Burberry weekend for men you idiot!"

"Ask me if I care!"

"Do you care?"

"Argh! I don't even wanna talk to you, if you're not my best friend's husband's friend, I won't put up with an airhead like you!" Nian Nian crossed her arms, clearly stating a point.

"Feeling is mutual bro."

Due to this whole commotion, Xiao Yang stirred in his sleep. Looking at her wife, he whispered

"Where are we?" He asked

"Still in the air, but I think we'll be landing in like another 30 minutes" Yu Yan replied.

"Oh. Wake me up when we landed." Xiao Yang said as he close his eyes to continue napping.

The ladies behind them are watching Yu Yan with envy and jealousy. How can someone as simple and common as Yu Yan, talk to their so-called 'ice prince' like it was the most normal thing to do. They can't help but to feel annoyed because they're not in the situation that Yu Yan is in. They didn't heard them, but still, the mere fact that Xiao Yang talked to Yu Yan, no matter the reason or the topic is, annoys them to a certain extent.

-x

"Hello everyone, I'm your captain, speaking. We arrived at Seoul and will be landing in a few minutes, please be advised and sit down properly on your respective seats with the seatbelts on."

Thirty minutes passed and they finally arrived in Seoul. Everyone is so hyped with it and they couldn't wait but to just go out and feel the air in Korea.

"We're here, wake up." Yu Yan whispered to Xiao Yang as she pokes him in his shoulder.

Xiao Yang opened his eyes and looked around. He saw Ming Yu and Nian Nian bickering, He saw every other girl watching him. And He looked to his side, and so his beautiful wife looking at the window. What a majestic sight he could see. He feels how lucky he is to be married to Yu Yan.

They are preparing to land. After ten minutes, they landed in Seoul.

"This is your captain, speaking; we successfully land in Seoul, please don't forget your belongings as you get out of the plane and thank you for flying with us."

-x

Everyone lined up after they got out of the plane.

To Xiao Yang's annoyance, the bus seats are arranged according to their programs. He silently cursed when he saw Nian Nian sitting beside Yu Yan. While Nian Nian nervously laughed.

On the way to their hotel, some were sleeping (probably because of the Jetlag), some are looking around, mesmerized by the beauty of the city of Seoul, some were taking selfies to upload to their social media accounts, some were taking pictures of the surroundings to send to their loved ones, then there's Xiao Yang, bored because he's far away from his wife.

Yu Yan and Nian Nian were talking about the activities they want to do at Seoul. Even though their university provided tours, they are still allowed to go out on the night times. Plus, the school gave them extra days to spend to their hearts' consent.

When they arrived to their hotel, their Zhuang Laoshi gave them their hotel keycards. Nian Nian and Yu Yan are roommates, well, supposedly. Their professor gave them instructions as to what time is the assembly time, what places are included in the tour packages and some other rules like no guys should be with girls in the night time. (Xiao Yang smirked at this.)

After their professor's instruction, they were instructed to just stay in the hotel, or if they want, they can stroll around the area but they should be back by dinner.

Xiao Yang, Yu Yan, Nian Nian, Yu Han and Xu Ming Yu went inside the elevator, they decided to stay and just rest the jetlag away. Whilst the others, they decided to stroll around the area.

"Who's your roommate?" Yu Han suddenly asked Xiao Yu Yan.

"Me."

"I'm her roommate."

Yu Yan and Nian Nian's eyes widened as they realized what just happened. Xiao Yang answered Yu Han's question the same time Nian Nian answered.

"Wait, Xiao Yang, you cannot room with Yu Yan. Zhuang Laoshi instructed that guys cannot be with the girls at night time, what more if you're going to sleep together." Yu Han explained confusedly.

"I can't be with my wife? That's pure bs." Xiao Yang said expressionlessly. Xu Ming Yu, however, getting pumped up with the fight that is about to break out.

"Wife? Dude. Marriage is not something to joke about." Yu Han argued.

"What joke?"

Now, it's turn for Yu Han's eyes to widen. He looks at Yu Yan, silently asking her to explain.

Xiao Yang smirked and held hands with Yu Yan, intertwining their fingers in the process. Yu Yan however, buried her face on Xiao Yang's shoulder, getting shy with what's happening.

"Dude, they're really legally married, like with that paper and shit. With that vows and shit they do at weddings" Xu Ming Yu laughed.

"What!?" Yu Han, still confused with what's happening.