Chapter 4 : Embarrassed Yu Yan

"Are you coming?" Xu Ming Yu asked Xiao Yang.

Xinan College officials decided to organize a trip for the freshmen. Everyone who is a freshman can either join or not. Xiao Yang is part of the "I'm not joining" majority, but knowing his wife, She would be so darn interested in joining such events, after all, his wife is a some sort of social butterfly.

"I'm really not interested in joining some childish trips like this. –" He paused. "But knowing Yu Yan, She's thrilled. I might as well go."

"I'm not giving that Yu Boy a free pass." He thought.

"It's settled then, reserve me a seat." Ming Yu said.

"Who said I'm sitting beside you?"

"Come on Shuai-ge![1], They're all scared of you."

[1] Shuai-ge means "Handsome guy or handsome bro"

"I might be changing seats, I want to sit with Yu Yan." He explained.

-x

After the announcement, everyone inside of their classroom left. With Nian Nian and Yu Yan only stayed to talk about the upcoming trip. Nian Nian is sure that Yu Yan would be ecstatic to go. Her bestfriend likes trips. And the trip is even overseas. They were set to go in South Korea. Seoul to be exact. Knowing her bestfriend, visiting South Korea is included in her bestfriend's bucket list.

"So, are you interested?" Nian Nian said with a smile.

"Uhh—" Yu Yan started, "I'm not really sure."

"Why though? Isn't this a nice opportunity to know our other schoolmates?" Nian Nian enlightened.

"It depends actually if my great superior would allow me to go." She explained, scratching her head.

"You better ask him now."

"Okay! I'll send him a text."

[Wechat]

"Superior, have you heard about the trip?"

"Yes."

"Are you interested?"

"Not really."

"I want to go though."

"Anything for my wife."

"Aigoo, stop making me blush Xiao Yang!" She screamed inside of her head.

"One thing,"

"I want us in the same hotel room."

"So, did he agree?" Nian Nian asked with such curiousity.

"There's something else..."

"What is it?" Nian Nian. Yu Yan hands Nian Nian her phone with her face as red as a cherry tomato.

"I – I don't think this is possible." Nian Nian said slowly. "The rooming system of the hotel separates the male and the female students. –" She continued. "But we can find a way." She said with a sinister smile.

"What are we going to do then?" Yu Yan whispered.

"Switch rooms." Nian Nian says plainly.

Nian Nian's phone vibrated inside of her pocket. She fished out her cellphone and sees Yu Han's name. She immediately typed in her passcode and read the message.