Chapter 3: Mitochondria

Yu Yan and Nian Nian are on their way to the school's library. Their professor asked them to do a research about Mitochondrion. Both of them are really annoyed with this project and according to Nian Nian:

"How can someone give a research in the first month of classes?"

Nian Nian settles down in a square table with four chairs. Yu Yan went straight to the biology books section to find the book they need. "Mitochondria" She chants to herself as she walks around. The moment she sees how thick these books are, it already gives her headache.

"I found it!"

She straightened her arms upward because the book she needs is on the most top shelf. "Ah great!" She thought. She tips toe and was about to reach the book when a hand reaches and grabbed the book. "Is this what you need?" The guy asked. Yu Yan nods, Yu Han smiles at Yu Yan's cuteness "Here." Yu Yan thanked him and quickly walks toward Nian Nian.

"Can I sit here?" Yu Han asked.

"Oh! Yu Han! Of course you can," Nian Nian said, smiling at Yu Han.

"What brought you guys here?" Yu Han asked, eyes fixed at Yu Yan.

"Oh, Zhuang Laoshi made us do a research." Nian Nian groaned. Elbowing Yu Yan, The latter isn't really paying attention. "Oh! How about you?" Yu Yan came back from her dazed state. "Are you here for your assignment too?" She added.

"No, I always come here though. I just feel relaxed here."

"That's admirable, not a lot of people like the library," Nian Nian butted in.

"I know. By the way, I'm sorry for the forum posts," Yu Han said, smiling apologetically at Yu Yan.

"It's okay," Yu Yan said, smiling back at Yu Han.

The next minutes were spent with Yu Han trying to help them with their research. Nian Nian and Yu Yan are really thankful for his help. They know they cannot do the research better than it is with Yu Han's help.

"Thanks for helping us. I'll repay you, just contact me." Nian Nian said.

"Oh, So, Can I get your SMS then?" Yu Han says, his voice hints hesistance. Both Nian Nian and Yu Yan gave their WeChat IDs with Nian Nian low-key forcing Yu Yan to give him her WeChat ID. After Yu Han added them both, they all walked out from the Library. Yu Han asked them if they can accompany him to Lunch. Nian Nian hastily agreed, and Yu Yan was forced into the cafeteria.

-x

"Have you seen the forum posts? Apparently, the Engineering prince is dating a cute girl from the Nursing faculty!"

"Yu Han? The girl is so lucky then!"

"I know! They've been spotted in the library just now!"

"Really?"

"Yes, the problem is, the girl's bestfriend is also there too!"

"Yu Han must be sad then. He could've enjoyed his alone time with this girl."

Someone took a picture of Yu Han together with Yu Yan and Nian Nian at the library. After this unknown user posted the picture, it made an uproar all over the school. Not only they've been spotted, but they have been spotted twice already, the first one is at the cafeteria and the second one is in the library. It doesn't really help when the unknown student who posted the rumours, heard that Yu Han asked for Yu Yan's SMS.