Chapter 2: Yu Han

"Is this seat taken?"

Yu Yan and Nian Nian looked at the owner of the voice.

Everyone gasped.

"Aish. Really? He's just asking her if the seat is taken, why would you all gasp like it's the end of the world?" Nian Nian sassed making everyone dumbfounded.

"And no, you can sit here." Nian Nian said.

He quickly thanked her and sits beside Yu Yan.

"I'm Yu Han, and you are?" Yu Han asked, eyes directly at Yu Yan, hand extended for a handshake.

Yu Yan can feel her husband's glare burning her insides. She can't make her tongue move and it left her speechless.

Not until Nian Nian kicked her leg under the table.

"He's asking for your name." She mouthed.

"Oh! I'm Yu Yan." She then extended her hand for a handshake.

She then started eating once again, with Yu Han stealing glances at her with a fond smile on his lips. Yu Yan's cellphone vibrated. She quickly grabbed it from the table and punched the screen with her fingers.

*1 notification*

She quickly clicked the notification when she saw Xiao Yang's name on the notification bar.

[WeChat]

"Are you going to entertain that guy some more? I don't mind kissing you here. You better leave that table now or you'll regret what I'm going to do. You understand?"

She quickly hid her phone under the table. She then slowly glanced at Xiao Yang. And good lord, his face and aura screamed dominance and possessiveness.

"U-uh. I'm d-done eating now. I'm going first." She quickly excused herself.

She walked faster than ever in her whole life. She quickly went to the comfort room and went inside a cubicle.

'What the heck with that text.' She thought.

She went outside the cubicle and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She is blushing.

She opened the faucet and splashes her face with cold water. She just can't go outside and let everyone see her tomato-colored face right now.

'Stop thinking about that text, Yu Yan!' She screams inside of her thoughts.

Once she got her blushing face a little bit better she left the comfort room.

"Wife."

She almost screamed the hell out when she heard her husband's voice.

"My great superior! It was nothing, I swear. He just asked my name, that's all." She blabbered.

"I know," Xiao Yang then looked directly at Yu Yan's eyes.

"Give me your hand." He said, stretching his hand.

She looked at him in full confusion but gave her hand anyway. Xiao Yang brought out an alcohol bottle and began spraying Yu Yan's hand with it.

"I'm not okay with people touching what's mine. You understand?" He said with full of possessiveness lacing in his voice.

"What game are you playing? Do you want to make me crazy?" He rubs Yu Yan's hand.

"Game? What are you saying?" Yu Yan said innocently.