Chapter 7:Socializing

Chapter 7: Socializing

After settling down, Yu Yan jumped around their bed while Xiao Yang is arranging their things. Their hotel room has two queen size beds, the walls are painted with the combination of white, brown and beige. It has a flat screen TV and a bar full of Korean snacks.

Yu Yan got up and went straight to the bathroom, inspecting everything inside. Overall, everything is quite good in this hotel in Yu Yan's opinion. After arranging their belongings, Xiao Yang stretched out a bit, popping some of his muscles and joints in the process.

"I call this bed!" Yu Yan screamed as she chose the bed near the window, where a nice view of the busy city of Seoul is exists. Xiao Yang scoffed.

"There may be two beds, but we are going to use one." Xiao Yang said nonchalantly. He even put their now empty luggage on the 'extra' bed. "But why!?" Yu Yan exclaimed. "I want to experience this bed on my own, and besides you have your own." Yu Yan whined.

"Tch. It's not like you can sleep without me by your side." Xiao Yang said in a very arrogant way. He knows that his wife is just teasing him and playing hard to get. The truth is, if they do sleep in different beds, Yu Yan will most likely wake up in the middle of the night and climb to his bed. Yu Yan walked towards Xiao Yang until they're just centimeters away from each other and looked straight into his eyes. "Fine. You win." Yu Yan smiled sweetly, blush is visible on her cheeks.

"Fuck. Don't look at me like that. You're going to make me crazy." Xiao Yang growled. He immediately grabbed on Yu Yan's nape and was about to kiss her when his phone rang.

"What the fuck." Xiao Yang hissed. He grabbed his phone and answered the call. "What!?" Xiao Yang screamed on the receiver.

"Woah dude! Relax. Did I disturb you or something?" Xu Ming Yu said.

"Yes, you disturbed me! What are you going to say? Better be something important or I'll strangle you to death." Xiao Yang hissed.

"Dude, I was just going to tell you that they need us in ten minutes. I'll text you the details okay? Now, continue what you are doing. Don't knock her off okay?" Xu Ming Yu teased while laughing. After that Xiao Yang threw his phone on the other bed. He went straight to Yu Yan and started kissing her neck. "Let's continue, shall we?" Xiao Yang smirked as he unbuttons his shirt. "Superior, they need us in ten minutes." Yu Yan tried her best to push his husband away.

"Just a quick one, okay? Babe, I'm hard." Xiao Yang childishly said.

"No." Yu Yan said as she pushes Xiao Yang and ran outside their room, slamming the door in process.

As Yu Yan melt on the floor while her right hand is holding her chest. Her cheeks are tomato red.

Inside of their hotel room, Xiao Yang is smiling due to his wife's silliness. His wife is in his opinion is the cutest creature that walk in the face of the Earth. She's also adorable.

-x

Yu Yan went down first, inside the lobby, her schoolmates are all waiting. She decided to go down first to avoid stirring issues that can expose her and Xiao Yang. After 3 minutes, Xiao Yang also went inside the lobby.

Yu Yan's eyes cannot avoid from watching her husband, walk like he was a fashion model. The next thing she know, her face heats up and the loud voices from her back as girls are fighting over Xiao Yang's wink. She knows for sure that her husband winks at her. And the events that happened upstairs suddenly crossed her mind.