006

"Stay here with her, and guard her twenty-four seven

"Stay here with her, and guard her twenty-four seven."

-

Jungkook's hands reacted before he even took notice. His body moved towards Y/n to catch her before she could hit her head on the ground.

Jungkook lowly sighed before lifting her up bridal style to the couch. He gently let her down, making sure to not hit her head.

He looked at her with an unknown emotion and quietly walks back to where he originally was.

"I see you have a thing for your noona." Jimin laughed as Jungkook glared at him.

"No, I don't, I'm just helping her." He says with with no emotion.

"Sure," Jimin smirked "Don't think I didn't see you look at her with loving eyes." Jimin tried to imitate Jungkook by lifting up Taehyung.

"Yah! Put me down Jimin!" Taehyung shouted scared.

"It's hyung for you." Jimin made him dip, looking up close to his face.

"I always knew that Jimin had a thing for Taehyung," Jin spoke up with his motherly instinct as he smirked widely, proud of the view in front of him.

"No, I don't!" Jimin immediately shouted as soon as Jin finished his sentence.

"Why am I with these idiots..." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

"Because you love us." Hoseok jumped up and down in joy, flashing the sulking man a smile.

"That's enough guys." Y/n's uncle spoke up, "Stay here with her, and guard her twenty-four seven. After we put her father in jail, I will give you guys what you guys needed." Jungkook glanced at Y/n before walking away.

"Twenty-four seven?" Jungkooks mumbled as he sighed softly. He walked up to her and sat on the ground beside her.

The boy unknowingly smiled as he caressed her hair, seconds later only realizing my actions he immediately stood up and shooked his head. It was his first time ever feeling an attachment with his victims.

Why am I feeling these things?

He thought to himself.