020

"Get used to it Yoongi Oppa

"Get used to it Yoongi Oppa."

-

C H O I   Y / N 

I woke up with a mild headache, in an unknown room. I lazily rubbed my eyes, and sat up. My eyes widened as I remembered what happened.

I looked down and my outerwear, I was still wearing the same clothes. I sighed in relief and draped my feet off the bed, standing up. I walked to the door, with my hand on the handle.

At the same exact moment, the door opened towards me, making me hit my face on the door, I groaned and looked up.

My fist clenched as I saw Namjoon standing there with wide eyes. "What the heck was that for?" I muttered underneath my breath as I glared at him.

He awkwardly laughs and offered his hand to me, "I'm sorry, that was an accident." I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away.

"Are you okay?" He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Do I look okay to you?" I say with a hint of anger. "N-No..." His eyes widened as he looked at my face closely, I raised my brows and looked at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" I crossed my arms. "Because..." he started, as I frowned. "Because what?" I tried to put his words together.

"Because you.." he stopped again as I raised my fist up to his face. "If you don't tell me, I will hit you." I moved my fist in front of his face, teasing him as his eyes widened. Quickly he backed away and raised his hands.

"Now tell me," I said impatiently through my gritted teeth. "Well...." I nodded, gesturing him to continue.

"I'm sorry for slamming the door on you!" He bowed before speaking up again. "I didn't mean to give you a bruise on your forehead, I'm so sorry." He spoke quickly as I hovered over him.

"You dumbass!" I chased after him as he ran out the door. He ran happily towards Yoongi as he thought he would be safe.

"Move Yoongi," I growled as he lazily looked at me. "Why?" He questions as I glared at Namjoon.

"Because this fucker decided to slam the door on my face and laugh at me, and now I have a fucking bruise!" I pushed Yoongi impatiently and I leaped onto Namjoon.

I tackled him onto the ground, pulling his hair as I shouted profanities in his face. Seconds later I heard footsteps towards us, I felt my self being pulled away.

"W-What happened?" I heard Jimin ask as he laughs historically as if it was funny. I took a step closer to him as he flinched, I smirked and laughed. "Pussy." I said as I sat down on the sofa beside me.

"M-Me?!" Jimin's eyes widened as he pointed at himself. "Definitely not you, it's Yoongi," I say sarcastically as Jimin looks at me with relief.

"Thank god, I thought-" He started but Yoongi cut him off, "She means you, dumbass." He facepalmed himself as he sat beside me, his head leaning on my shoulder.

"What!?" Jimin shouted as I sent him a 'what' look. "I'm not a pussy, you are!" He said as I flashed him my middle finger. "Says the one who flinched." I smirked as I scared him again.

"Says the one who got has a pussy." He snorted underneath his breath as I glared at him. "I sure do, and it's tight." I say as he immediately blushed and looked away.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi looked at me as I shrugged. "Never heard a girl say that?" I asked, "What kind of girl are you?" He gave me a look.

"Awwe, are you guys that innocent?" I laughed at their reactions. "W-What!?" Jimin's eyes widened, "I take that as a yes then." I slumped on the couch with Yoongi still besides me.

I looked at the ceiling, " How old are you Yoongi?" I asked out of the blue. "Twenty four," He says with his eyes closed. "Oh, so you're my oppa then." I say as he slightly blushed.

I turned my body so I was facing him, "What?" I squeezed his cheeks, "Never had someone call you oppa?" I asked, as I raised my brows. "I have but it's weird that you call me that." He bit his lips as I slightly chuckled.

"Well.." I let go of his cheeks, "Get used to it, Yoongi oppa."