040

"Don't make those noises

"Don't make those noises."

-

C H O I Y / N

I let out a small moan when I slumped myself into the couch behind me, after a long day of socializing and meeting people I was exhausted.

Jungkook, who was sitting beside me, just stared at me while biting his bottom lips. "Ahh, I'm so tired." I moaned again, unintentionally.

"Stop," He growled beside me, I glanced at him from the side and lifted my leg on top of him.

"Mmmm." I stretched, my sore muscles.

"Y/n." He tightly grabbed my leg, "W-What?" I asked, surprised at his change of attitude.

"Stop it" I raised my brows and crossed my arms, "Stop what?" I asked curious about what he was mad about while curling my toes.

"S-Stop making those noises." He looked away, grabbing the remote beside the couch.

"Why?.." I complained, laying my head on the pillow.

Suddenly I felt myself under Jungkook, with him holding my wrist. "Because it's a turn on," I blinked at his sudden outburst.

"So?.. It's not like I did it on purpose," I snapped at him, while pushing him off of me.

"Just stop or you'll get it." He commanded, making me angry.

"It's not like I'm scared of you Jeon Jungkook." I bite back as he smirked.

"Are you sure about that sweetie?" His fingers gently stroked my thighs until he grabbed it hard, making me gasp.

"Fuck!" I grabbed his hand, "Stop it." I removed his hand from my thigh. "I thought you were scared of me?" He teased as I grunted in annoyance.

"I didn't say that I was scared, I just told you to stop." I rolled my eyes, "Besides you should be scared since you disrespected me, and I'll punish you for that." I smirked while straddling his legs, he licked his lips and moaned as I slightly moved.

"Punish me then...Noona."

-

A/n:

I think you guys already know what will happen next;)