025

"Don't treat me like that Noona

"Don't treat me like that Noona. I want you to treat me like a man, your man."

-

C H O I Y / N

After dinner, I helped Jin with the dishes as the others went back to their rooms. After I finished I walked into Jungkook's room, I watched him as he leaned on the pole on the balcony.

I quietly walked behind him and back hugged him, he jumped and nudged my stomach. I let out a soft groan as his eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you.." he turned around quickly and glanced at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried as I slightly nodded, feeling pain in my stomach from his elbow.

"Remind me to never sneak up on you again."I chuckled as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Sorry.." he mumbled as I sighed, "Stop apologizing before I-" he quickly cut me off.

"I won't do it again, I'm sorry-" he says as I cupped his cheeks and placed my lips on his. After I pulled away he slightly turned his face, "What was that for?" He asks as I chuckled at his cute actions.

He's too precious...

"I was going to tell you that if you apologize again I will kiss you but you cut me off," I say as he turned his head and slightly smirked.

"I like the sound of that." His tone suddenly changes from nervous to seductive. "As if," I slightly pushed his chest as he held my hands still.

I could feel how fast his heart was beating, "Do you feel that Noona?" He spoke up as I looked at him, nodding.

"Do you see how nervous you make me?" I slightly blush at his blunt words.

"When I'm with you I feel like the whole world revolves around you, you make me feel things I never felt before and that's....love," He says as he holds both of my hands, taking them off his chest.

"I know that this might be too soon but I can't help but feel jealous and possessive around you, I love you noona, but the question is do you feel the same?"

"Of course I do Kookie-ah, I love you as much as you love me." I patted his head as he pulled them into his lap.

"Then be my girlfriend." He says as I nodded quickly.

"Use your words Noona."

"I would love to be your girlfriend Kookie-ah." I smiled and patted his hand again but he grabbed it and growled.

"Stop treating me like that. I want you to treat me like a man, like your man." He says seriously as I chuckled.

"I can't help it, you're too cute," I say as he looks at me.

"I'll show you who's a man then." He suddenly kisses me.