012

"I'll stay by your side Noona, even when the whole world turns their back on you

"I'll stay by your side Noona, even when the whole world turns their back on you."

-

   J E O N  J U N G K O O K

She started breathing slower and taking deep breaths, out of anxiousness I started running with her in my arms to the ER doom.

"J-Jungkook.." she whimpered as I looked at her but her eyes slowly closed. "Noona!" I shouted as she wasn't talking or moving anymore.

Tears unknowingly had started to build up in my eyes, as I impatiently waited beside the ER door. I've never been one to enjoy seeing people die in front of me.

When Dr.Park arrived I gently put her on the stretcher as they took her inside. I walked towards the seats and sighed while sliding down onto the chair.

I grabbed my phone, looking for hyung's contact. "H-Hyung?" I stuttered as I called him. "What's the wrong Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"N-Noona got attacked and she's in the ER.." I said as I suddenly remembered when she went limp in my hands.

"What?!" He shouted as I sighed. "She's in the ER, come quickly." I ended the call as I put my elbows on my knees, blaming myself.

If only I moved quicker

This is all my fault

I could've prevented this

It's always my fault

"Eomma!" I shouted as I saw appa hitting her with a belt. I quickly grabbed his arm, preventing him from hitting her.

"Let go!" He shouted loudly as he harshly pushed me to the coffee table. "Jungkook!" Eomma shouted while crying.

"I-I'm okay eomma, I w-will save you from appa." I smiled sweetly before slowly getting up. I protectively wrapped my arms around her as he continued to hit us.

"Move right now!" He shouted as I looked at my mom. "I-I'm alright..." I gave her a bright smile. "J-Jungkook, your bleeding.." she held my face.

"W-Why is appa doing this," I asked while crying.

"Because sometimes people turn their backs on you when you at least expect it." She hugged me out of the blue, I felt my self getting carried by her. She put me down outside and closed the door, mouthing 'I love you'.