039

"It's not a happy ending noona

"It's not a happy ending noona."

-

J E O N J U N G K O O K

"Y-You finally woke up.." I sniffed as she chuckled, releasing me from her tight embrace.

"Yah," She says seriously, as I looked at her in confusion, wiping my tears with my sleeve. "Why are you in patient clothing?" She points at my outwear because glaring at me.

"O-Oh this?.." I awkwardly looked around the room, avoiding her eyes. "Jeon Jungkook." She pulls my face, making me look directly into her hazel eyes.

"Answer my question." She growled at me, while I gulped, scared of her reaction. "W-Well...." she held my face tighter, "Well?"

"I-I've been starving my self," I closed my eyes after I watched her mouth open in shock, "Ever since you've been in a coma." I continued, fiddling with the hem of my sleeve.

I opened my eyes only to find her face full of tears, I panicked at how she cried non stop, thinking of ways to make her calm down.

I grabbed her hands that were now in her lap, "Noona look at me." I commanded as she ignored it.

"Noona," I growled at her, actually catching her attention this time.

"It's okay," I lifted her face up to look at me. "I'm perfectly fine now that you're here." I stared into her perfect round eyes. "B-But" She stuttered as I cut her off.

"But nothing, I told you it's fine noona. There's no more Tao, or your father." I told her as she looked at me in shock, her eyes widening.

"W-What?" She says in disbelief, "Yoongi hyung and your uncle finally found enough evidence to put them in jail for a lifetime, since you were still in a coma." I said staring at her, waiting for her to speak but she didn't say anything.

"Noona," I called her but she didn't answer. I waved my hand in front of her face but she looked down.

"Noona?.." I said once again but all I got was silence.

"Noona!" She finally snapped out of it, looking at me with sad eyes.

"Why are you sad?" I questioned her, "We can finally rest in price noona, without trouble sliding through." I smiled as she slowly brought her hands to my cheeks.

"It's not a happy ending noona.." I said as I lifted my hands up to my face, holding her's.

"But a happy start." I smashed my lips into hers.