Part 4: Tony

"Its *sighs* Stark." You say being over dramatic just to get a reaction out of him.
"Oh come on (Y/N), I'll make it worth your while." He says and winks at you.
You roll your eyes and before you walk in behind him, Nat hands you a shot.
"Trust me you'll need it." She says and you quickly down the shot.
Clint closes the door, and Tony speaks.
"Am I really that bad?" He asks, some sadness in his voice.
"No, just sometimes you can be cocky and arrogant." You say feeling bad for him.
Sure he can be devious sometimes, but he still has feelings like everyone else.
"Well, I'm sorry." He muttered looking down.
You grab his hand gently, "Its okay."
"(Y/N) if it's okay with you, I'd like to give you a kiss." He says giving you a smile.
"Yes Mr. Stark, you may." You say and you stand on your tippy toes to kiss him.
His lips savoring each moment and passionately kissing you.
You hands find their way to his messy hair and his to your waist.
His thumbs tracing circles on your skin and sending tingles throughout you.
A soft moan leaves you and he smirks knowing how much he can affect you.
Warm arms wrap around you and he hugs you as the kiss becomes more hot.
It takes everything in you not to grind against his growing bulge. Knowing that if you do, nothing will stop him, not even your fellow teammates watching.
That's when the door opens slightly and you hear Clint's voice.
"Are you decent?" He asks not wanting to fully open the door. His remark followed by light laughter.
"Yes Clint, why wouldn't we be?" Tony answers letting go of you and walking out.
You look down slightly embarrassed and then you feel someone grab your butt. Turning around you see Stark smiling.
Then he whispers, "My room, later." And winks before sitting down.