Part 9: Starlord

"Starlord." You try not to laugh at the fact that Quill thinks so highly of himself.
However you always knew he had a thing for you, flirting with you and what not, and honestly you had one for him too.
With his signature grin he followed you into the closet.
As soon as the door was shut, Quill bombarded you with kisses all over.
You couldn't help but giggle as he peppered your face and lips with kisses.
He stopped for a moment to look you in the eyes, taking in every inch of you.
"You're beautiful (Y/N)." He said, his voice full of love and care.
"Thank you." Is all you can muster out as you get lost in his oceanic eyes.
Leaning down slowly he kisses you, the kiss is soft and sweet, nothing like what you'd imagine.
Lust fills you up and you push him back against the wall, making him gasp in surprise.
Before he can say anything you kiss him roughly, and wrap your arms around his neck.
Before long he dominates the kiss and grips your behind. You yelp and he uses the opportunity to slide his tongue inside your mouth. Whimpers come out as he grips you tighter.
His hand creeps to your core massaging you through your jeans. Unintentionally you moan out his name a little louder than expected.
It's followed by a cocky grin and he grinds up against you.
You stop for a moment, pink covering your cheeks, but he only continues making you moan more.
He kisses you again more deep and lustful. Heat growing between your legs as the kiss continues.
"I always knew you were dirty." He whispers and thrusts onto you.
You throw your head back in ecstasy but groan a little when the door opens.
Instead of going back to sit where you were, Quill grips you by the waist and pulls you onto his lap.
Some of the Avengers look at you two and your face becomes flustered even more.