Part 7: Loki

"It's...Loki." He has a look on his face of complete boredom, but you're pretty sure he has a slight blush.
Fantastic, in a closet with the God of Mischief.
You think to your self as the two of you walk into the closet. Taking a deep breath, you brace yourself for any insults that are to come from him.
After all, he isn't the most "friendly" Avenger.
"We don't have to do anything if you want Loki, I know you're not into this kinda stuff." You say rubbing your arm out of nervousness.
"(Y/N) although you are correct, I'd be a fool not to take advantage of being here with you." He replies back with sincerity in his voice.
You look up, your shy eyes meeting his devious emerald green ones.
He slowly leans closer, ready to make sure you do want this.
His tender lips meet yours, and pulls you towards him.
Suddenly you're pushed back onto a bed, it takes you a moment to realize that you're in his room.
A mischievous grin plastered on his face as he crawls onto you.
"L-Loki why are we here? The others will get worried." You say a little scared but still turned on.
"Oh (Y/N) you question me too much." He says and starts to kiss you all over again.
You both hear confused talking downstairs and can't help but giggle.
Loki grins and starts kissing down your neck, sending shivers down your spine.
He caresses every inch of you, making whimpers come out.
"Loki I know you're- oh." Thor's loud voice makes you jump and Loki grunts out of frustration.
"Really brother, knock first!" And he slams the door shut.
You hear the Avengers talking and eventually settle down.
Loki climbs back on you, "Now where were we?"