Bwekfast

Against all odds, Roy, of all people, was the first one to wake up. He groggily made his way downstairs, expecting some breakfast. He sat on a chair in the kitchen island, his eyes fully closed. He reached out and "grabbed a fork and knife and started eating." He raised his hand to his mouth, when he finally realized.

"Hold on did I wake up first?" He asked himself. He looked around, then down. Yep, he was the only one there. "I might as well wait for breakfast. But that'll seem rude, like I'm a lazy bum or something, which I am, but I don't want to make a bad impression considering most of us met each other yesterday. Screw it, I'm making breakfast." He paused.

"I'll try not to burn the house down, too. Now, what to make. Oh! We need some bacon up in this business! But how the heck do I make bacon?" Roy walked over to the stove and stared it down. "How do you work? My dad always did these kind of things, and he never taught me. But from all the TV shows I've watched, you turn the knob?" He slowly turned the knob on the stove, and fire lit up. Roy smiled widely.

"Yes! I did it!" Roy celebrated. "Now that that's done, what else? Oh I need a pan, right?" He looked around and spotted a set just above the stove. However, as he was reaching it, he set a part of his pajama on fire. "AH! HOLY SHI- HELP!! HELP!!" He yelled, running around and waving his arm in the air. Everyone rushed downstairs just as quick as he said that.

"What the hell is going on?" Ike said sleepily, walking downstairs.

"Language," Palutena scolded.

"HELP! HELP!!"

"And Roy's already caused trouble, of course," Marth face palmed.

"IT BURNS! IT BURNS!"

"Hold on," Zelda said. She extended her arm out, a blue magic circle appearing. A ball of water appeared, so she launched it towards Roy. It set the fire out. Roy was in a lot of obvious pain, but clear relieve.

"What did you do?!" Marth yelled.

"I was trying to make breakfast, but clearly I failed," Roy explained, looking at his slightly burned arm.

"Well, you left it at the highest setting," Palutena said, turning the stove off. "Is this your first time cooking?"

"Yeah, rookie mistake?" Roy smiled, scratching the back of his head.

"Where's Link? Everyone else is here," Pit asked, noticing he wasn't there.

"Who cares, I was awakened from my beauty sleep, and I am very offended," Peach said.

"Sorry," Roy said. Zelda got the first aid kit. She gently grabbed Roy's arm and examined it.

"It's only a first degree burn, some cold water and a bandage should be good," Zelda said.

"That's it? Really? Wow," Roy said.

"Come, let me help," Zelda said, and lead him to the bathroom. She ran cold water on his arm, and told him to stay that way for five minutes, since it wasn't that big of a burn. After five minutes was up, she wrapped his arm in a bandage.

"I want breakfast!" Pit said, rubbing his belly.

"I want sleep," Peach said, her eyes half-closed.

"I'll make breakfast," Palutena offered. She walked over to the stove, and was about to grab a pan when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Step aside, miss, let the Master do his business," Marth said, pushing her away a little.

"Alright, dang," Palutena said, raising her hands in the air. "Someone go wake up Link."

"Got it," Ike said. He ran upstairs to Link's room. He quietly opened the door, only to find him spread out on his bed, and his sheets in the floor.

"Dang, this guy," Ike sighed. He walked up to him, and poked his face while quietly calling his name. That's wasn't going to work. So, he started shaking him. Nope, not that either. He started yelling his name. He knows Hylians have sensitive ears, so maybe that will- nope, the guy just won't wake up.

"Okay this is starting to get annoying," Ike groaned. He walked over to the other side, and pushed him to the side where there were no sheets. Link fell off the bed, and still nothing.

"How deep of a sleeper is this guy?" Ike said. "Is he lucid dreaming or somethin'? Well, there's only one thing left to try." He got on Link's bed, careful not to hit his head against the ceiling. He cracked his knuckles, then spun his shoulders in circles.

"This is gonna hurt like hell, but it's the only option I've got," Ike said. He clapped then jumped onto Link WWE style.

"ARGH- IKE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Link yelled, standing up immediately.

"Geez, finally," Ike groaned. "I've been trying to wake you up for the past ten minutes."

"Well did you have to jump on me?!" Link said, getting Ike off of him.

"It was my only option, sorry," Ike shrugged. "Now come on, bwekfast is being made."

"Bwekfast? You meen breakfast?" Link corrected.

"Same thing," Ike said, and walked out of Link's room. Link groaned and stood up and grabbed one of his blankets. He wrapped it over his head and walked downstairs. Everyone was sitting down either by the couch or the island, eating their breakfast.

"Morning everybody," Link said.

"Morning," they all said. He walked over to the kitchen and sat on the chair next to Zelda, where a plate of food was waiting.

"Look who decided to get up," Marth said, untying his apron. "Here's bacon, fresh from Ganon."

"What?!" Samus yelled, putting her piece of bacon down. She grabbed Marth's collar and yanked him towards herself. "You did not just make me eat some evil pig!"

"Sheesh, it was just a joke. I would've had to kill him to do that," Marth said, rolling his eyes. "Not like I would've anyway."

"Oh, sorry," Samus let him go and got back to eating her breakfast. Marth dusted himself off.

"Anyway, Roy, here's your bacon," Marth said. Roy quickly ran over to him and extended his plate out, only for Marth to put two slices of bacon there.

"Only two? I want more," Roy pouted.

"No."

"But Maars!"

Marth grabbed Roy's collar and yanked him close to his face. "Listen, you son of a bitch-"

"Language around the angel!" Palutena scolded, covering Pit's ears. He tilted his head.

"Whatever, but I swear, if you call me Mars ever again, I will make sure your death is slow and painful."

"Okay, dang, I was just kidding, Martha," Roy smirked. Marth's right eye twitched.

"That's it!" He let Roy go and grabbed a sharp knife. Roy quickly ran away.

"Woah we don't want to become a serial killer now!" Link said, holding Marth's arm.

"Right, sorry, it's been a bad morning for me," Marth face palmed and put the knife back.

"Well, thank you for making breakfast, it was delightful," Zelda said.

"You're very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it," Marth smiled.

"Hm, these eggs taste kinda weird," Ike said randomly.

"Oh yeah, I think I dropped some pancake mix into yours, Ike."

"WHAT?!"