Special Tennis!

"Hello everybody and welcome to..."

"SMASH SUMMER GAMES!" They all cheered and clapped. They stood in the tennis field, surrounded by roads of toads, yoshies, shy guys, and all other kinds of people. 

"That's right! I'm your referee, Daisy! Today, you'll be playing tennis Aces style! First, one v one, then two v two! Sound simple, right?"

"YEAH!"

"Alright, the match between the Strikers!" Robin, Peach, Zelda, Roy, Ike, and Samus cheered. "And team Brawlers!" Palutena, Marth, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, and Link cheered. "Begins.... in five minutes. You guys will have some time to strategize before each match. Our first will be," Daisy picked two slips of paper from a hat. "Peach vs Link!" 

Link scoffed and cracked his knuckles, making Palutena cringe a little. "This'll be easy."

Peach smirked and put a hand on her hip. "I wouldn't be so cocky, hero." Link blushed a little and turned back to his team. 

With the Strikers~

"Alright, Peach, Link's all muscle and no brain," Robin quietly said. "Well he's got some brain, but he's definitely more power than speed and technique."

"Okay, but isn't he, like, a hero? Shouldn't he be more technical?"  Peach asked, clutching tight onto her racket.

"Well, this Link hasn't gone on any adventure, unlike his predecessors,  so he probably isn't as smart," Robin said.

"Harsh."

"Whatever, he's a power-house, he's... okay fast, and he isn't the smartest, tricking him will be to your advantage."

"Alright! I'll kick his ass."

With the Brawlers~

"Unfair, they got the smart people," Pit whined.

"Excuse you, we have smart people, like me for example," Marth smirked.

"Keep telling yourself that, bud," Roy said.

"Shut up, Roy."

"Okay, okay, calm down, we've got this! I know Peach is good when it comes to tennis, but she's not so powerful, she's pretty fast, and... and... that's all I know," Palutena sighed.

"Welp, this is gonna be interesting," Link said.

"Players, please go to the field!" Daisy announced. "The match is beginning."

"Good luck, bud," Shulk said. Link smiled and nodded. He grabbed his green and blue racket, with a Triforce designed on it. He stood on the right side of the net and held on tight to his racket. 

Peach took a deep breath and took her racket from the toads. She made sure her short pink dress wasn't dirty. She tightened her ponytail and put her pink wristband. She turned to Link who was practicing his shots. She smirked and moved to the back pf the field, and catched the ball Daisy threw her.

"The match begins now!" Daisy said. Which ever team wins the most matches, well, wins this event! Now move to your positions!" Peach nodded and moved to the back right corner of her spot. Link didn't move though. Didn't seem like he had heard Daisy either. Peach took this chance she hit the ball with enough force for it to go over the net and past Link, giving herself a point. Peach smiled and punched the air.

"LINK! PAY ATTENTION! THE MATCH EFFING STARTED!" Marth yelled.

"Effing?" Shulk raised an eyebrow.

"Pit is right there," Marth pointed at the angel, who was talking with Lucina and Palutena. Shulk nodded and went to talk to them as well. Marth sighed and yelled at Link to do better.