SMASH SUMMER GAMES!

A/N: You get cookies if you get the reference at the end, that's it, idk what to say, bye bye!

-Em :)

<><><>

Roy was playing some video games on the couch, silent for once. However, the rest of the house was madness. Marth was helping Peach do her hair, and he kept finding some knots in it. Peach cried every single time he tugged on one even a little. Ike and Link were outside, having a water balloon fight, while Shulk cheered them on. Pit was sitting next to Roy, yelling every single time Roy KO'd him in Smash Bros. Of course, they were playing as themselves. Palutena and Lucina were working on some DIYs, Zelda and Robin were discussing what they would make for lunch, and Samus was yelling strategies at Pit to defeat Roy, unsuccessfully.

"I'm bored, let's play something else," Roy sighed.

"Not until he beats you! Okay Pit, so jump and then down-air him," Samus said. Roy sighed and countered the attack easily. "Pit! What did I tell you?!"

"Maybe if you weren't yelling what to do out loud I could've done it," Pit said. Samus sighed and kept telling him what to do. Roy groaned and kept playing, until he felt his phone vibrate next to him. He glanced at in and gasped. He threw the controller away and quickly opened the notification. Pit took the chance to throw in-game Roy off the ledge, winning the match.

"HOH MY GOD FINALLY!" Pit sighed. 

"YES! YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING THE WHOLE FRICKING SUMMMER FOR THIS!" Roy grinned eagerly.

"Roy! This house is already loud enough, we don't need you yelling!" Palutena scolded.

"What's so exciting anyway?" Samus asked. Roy started giggling like crazy as he held his phone dangerously close to his face. Samus raised an eyebrow and snatched his phone away.

"Hey! Give it back!" Roy yelled, trying to reach for his phone. Samus tilted her head a little when she read the title of the video he was watching.

"Smosh... Summer Games? What?"

"Smosh Summer Games! You know, Smosh?" 

"What the heck is Smosh?" Marth asked. Roy gasped and put his hand up sassily.

"You did not just say that! How do you not know what Smosh is?" Roy asked. Marth shrugged.

"Oh I know who Smosh is!" Palutena chimed in.

"*Are, it's multiple people," Roy corrected.

"Yeah whatever, weren't they big on the Tubes years ago then everyone started hating on them when the new people came?"

"Ugh, yes, that's them, but they're really not as bad as everyone makes them out to be."

"I still have no clue what you're talking about," Samus and Marth said. Pit was still playing Smash Bros, single player though.

Roy facepalmed and groaned. "Here, does Anthony Padilla sound familiar?"

"Oh! That's the place he left and everyone started to hate it even more?" Samus realized.

Roy mentally facepalmed. "Yes! Yes, everyone hates Smosh because Anthony left, I get it, but they really aren't that bad."

"Well according to most of the comments, they are."

"Shut up! Anyway, they're finally doing Smosh Summer Games again. It's basically a whole week where they compete against each other and play games! Sounds fun, right?"

"Yeah, actually," Samus said. The front door opened and in came in Ike and Link, and they were covered in water. A happy little Shulk came in right behind them carrying a bucket of water.