Mask

The girls all piled into one room (that being Peach's) and straight to the bathroom. They took turns taking showers and washing their hair then after they were done changing into some more casual clothing. They helped each other do their make-up and then onto the hair.

"Samus! Leave it down!"

"No! I already agreed to wearing a long dress, I'm keeping my hair up!"

"Guys, calm down, here, let's do this," Palutena grabbed a hairbrush and separated Samus' in two different parts. "Half down, half up! See? I'll tie this part up into a bun, leaving your bangs down because they're beautiful, and then leave this part down and then... and then... someone... someone pass me the curler."

"There you go," Lucina practically tossed it to her. Palutena was lucky she didn't catch the hot part.

"Thank you, as I was saying, then curl it! It'll look pretty promise," Palutena smiled as she quickly curled Samus' blonde locks.

"Hm, I like it actually! Thanks," Samus said and leaned back on her chair.

"Hey Peach, could you help me braid my hair back?" Zelda asked.

"Oh are you doing half up half down too?" Peach asked. Zelda nodded and let Peach do her magic. "Want me to curl it?"

"Could you make it wavy?" Zelda asked.

"Of course! Do you want the braid going around your head like BoTW Zelda or...?" Peach trailed off, not knowing how to finish. Zelda shook her head and Peach sighed in relief knowing she understood her.

"Okay, I don't know what I want, I need help," Lucina said.

"Hold on, I'm almost done with Sam, I'll be right there, hon," Palutena said.

"You sound like you work in a salon," Samus laughed. Palutena laughed too and quickly finished her hair and moved on to Lucina. She took her crown off and brushed her hair to make sure it wasn't tangled. Then she moved it around her hands, feeling how soft it was and envisioning what to do in her mind.

"Hm, I'mma give you a messy fish braid, m'kay?" Palutena said. Lucina shrugged but nodded. "How long do we have left?"

"About an hour and a half," Samus said.

"Oh shoot we gotta hurry up then!" Peach said as she finished helping Zelda and went to do her own hair. She braided two parts of it then tied those parts around the part that was down to make a low ponytail. After she was done with that, she ran out of the bathroom and got everyone's dresses and masks and handed them theirs.

They quickly changed out of their casual clothing and with the help of each other, while also being very careful about their hair and make up put their dresses on.

"Someone help me with my hair," Palutena said while trying to tie her long green hair into a bun. She was wearing an off the shoulder red mermaid dress with a slightly long tail and gems lining her chest. It had a sweetheart neckline that slightly pushed up her breasts.

"Got it!" Lucina said. She was wearing a navy lace ball gown with an illusion neck line, lined with small blue flowers. It was also really puffy.

"Zel, could you get my zipper?" Samus asked and moved her hair out of the way. Her dress was just like she wanted, with chiffon as it's material. And it wasn't getting her way, which satisfied her a lot. It was also one of her favorite colors, a light sky blue. Her sweetheart covered her mostly.

"Sure, but I'm gonna need your help with the button on the back of my dress," Zelda zipped her up then turned around so Samus could return the favor. She was wearing a lavender satin off the shoulder ball gown with lace sleeves. Her top was lace and it slightly carried onto the skirt of the dress. The V-neckline revealed some of her breasts, but not that much. She also had an open back that was buttoned at the top and bottom.