TP, OH Short: Detective Marth: Mystery of The Pearl

A/N:

Idfk

-Em :)

<><><>

Marth's POV

It was a grey day, here at Smash Ball House. Literally it's raining outside. And I hate it.

Everyone was gathered up in the living room,
watching Bierd Box, except for one.

The maiden in Pink.

A scream suddenly came from upstairs. Everyone kind of ignored it since it was quite common in this house. I did not, however. I knew this was a scream of terror.

I rushed up and slammed the fair maiden's door open, and there she stood, looking into one of her drawers with shock.

"My pearls! They've gone missing!" The maiden squealed.

"Fear not, I shall find them," I said. "And I just the perfect outfit for that."

"Oh good lord what is going on and why is Marth being a diva?" Samus asked as she peaked her head in the room.

"You will see," I smirked and ran to my room.

***

"Marth what the heck are you doing?" Roy asked.

"It's not just Marth, my boy, it's," I smirked and adjusted my fedora, then turned around quickly, my long coat flowing behind me. "Detective Marth! Case: The Mystery of The Pearl!"

"Oh lord spare us," Ike sighed. I ran up to him put my finger on his chest.

"Where were you out the night of-"

"YAY! I FOUND THEM MARTH ITS OKAY!" I heard Peach yell. My face went blank and my finger slowly dropped from Ike's chest. I could just feel him smirking.

"Case closed huh?"

"Shut up."

Well, it seems that is all for Detective Marth. For today. I lowered my fedora a little and smirked. Then I walked away.

Case closed.

Detective Pikachu: coming to theaters May 10, 2019 #notsponsored

Lets make Detective Marth happen bois