Tearful Departures.

Y/N's POV
  I sank into the kiss after being freaked out for a moment. He stopped after a moment and looked at me, petrified of what he just did. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. My heart was beating so fast and my cheeks were a deep red color.
"Y-Y/N, S-Sorry..." He looked down in shame as if I was angry with him.
"Why? Bruce, I'm anything but angry." He looked rather surprised by that statement.
"Y/N... I really love you,
ever since I met you, you were my dream girl. I wanted you to be mine. I knew you'd never love me like that though..." He looked away from me, tears threatened to fall down.
"Bruce..." I began, he looked down at me.
"I really love you." He grabbed my neck slowly and gently this time.
"I love you so much." He said. Our lips met in a gentle and loving kiss. His lips were so soft, my heart had calmed down from all of this. So much tension between us for so long melted away. We parted and I looked into his eyes. Pink cheeks, soft brown eyes.
"I love you so much..." He repeated.
After all this time, after all the emotional outbursts, after all the weird things that happened to us, he loved me back.
"I love you too..." I answered back quietly.
"I don't want you to leave, but I need you to be safe at home. We'll be coming back around the first week of January. I really want to spend Christmas with you though." He spoke as he looked off in shame. I fell silent. He looked back over at me and tucked a piece of hair that was covering my eye behind my ear.
"I should pack my bags then, shouldn't I?" Sorrow filled his eyes, he nodded slowly and let go of me. I left feeling empty and a little bit upset.
I packed all my bags, it didn't take long. Halfway through doing I heard the rest of the band returning from the stadium. They were looking for Bruce and talking about how him and I left abruptly. They were going towards Bruce's room, I didn't heard anyone since then. I went back over to Bruce's room and knocked on the door. The door opened and revealed Nicko.
"Come in, darling..." He stepped out of the way and the rest looked at me, worried in a way. I stepped into the room and the atmosphere felt lonely and quiet. I hated it.
"Bruce talked to Rod, you'll have to get going right before the show the day after tomorrow." Steve said, clearly saddened by the whole situation. I felt guilty about it, everyone was upset, it was my fault. Bruce sat on his bed, looking down, he hasn't spoken since I came into the room.
"So what do we do? Surely we can get security on this guy can't we?" Janick suggested.
"He's clearly been out for me for awhile. He gets his way. He always does. I don't want anyone getting hurt, if I do, it doesn't matter. If you guys do-."
"Y/N, no. I need you at home and safe. I can't have you getting hurt, he won't find you. His ass will get hurt if I see him." Bruce intervened suddenly. We all looked at him, we all didn't want to leave each other, but we had to. This was going to be a long night.

  I left Bruce's room to speak with Rod. I didn't know if he knew all the details about why I was leaving, I might as well tell him. I knocked on his room door and from the other side, I heard a faint 'come in.' I went in to see him on a site for cheap flights back to the UK.
"So, what happened? Who is this guy?" He questioned. I sighed.
"My sadistic ex. He's been looking for me for months. I broke up with him the day we went to Janick's house, before the tour. I saw him tonight." Rod looked shocked, he sank back in his chair a rubbed his temples.
"Look, we're getting you home tomorrow, early in the morning."
"What? The guys said before the show." I asked confused.
  "Bruce said he wanted you home as soon as possible. He was thinking tomorrow at night so you at least have Christmas Eve. It's either you leave now or next week. I'm taking orders from Bruce." Rod Smallwood, was taking orders from the singer. Not the actual boss. Some things are better left unquestioned. I slowly nodded and went back to my room. I didn't know if I'd be able to take part of the 4th leg of the tour, that broke my heart thinking about it.
I sat in my room, this was my hell. Dylan was here, Rod was stressed, the band is upset. Nothing could be right at the moment.
  "Please tell me what life is, please tell me what love is, well tell me now what war is, again tell me what life is..." I sang softly. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

  I had a knock on my door around 3:00 in the morning. Bruce was standing there, he was still in his clothes from the concert.
"Sorry, but we have to get going. Your flight leaves soon." He said quietly. I nodded and grabbed my bags, we left the hotel and got into a taxi. On our way to the airport, he reached out and grabbed my hand. I held onto his gently and gazed out the window. City lights passing, the sun didn't show his face and wouldn't for about another half an hour. The memories from the night I went home with Bruce came flooding back. The cute pictures of Bruce driving, his funny faces, the smiles, the orange and yellow light on his smooth skin. I smiled at this, then looked at Bruce. He had been looking back at me. He didn't look as saddened, it was just this air of unreality with him and I. It was heartbreaking.
  We made it to the airport, he grabbed my bag and we walked hand in hand to the entrance. The air of unreality turned into an air of regret, we got to my gate and stood there waiting.
"I'm sorry, Y/N..." He apologized abruptly.
"About what?" I answered,
"I just want to protect you and make you feel secure. I also don't want to be this controller of your life. That's the opposite of what I want to be to you." I stared at him confused, I haven't been mad ever since he said he wanted me home. Yes it was heartbreaking and I wanted to spend the holidays with Bruce and the guys. But I could get seriously hurt, or even worse, the guys could get hurt. I don't have security though, they do. So if he approaches them, they'd be alright.
"There's nothing wrong with being worried about someone, love." I answered back.
"FLIGHT 457 BOARDING NOW TO LONDON."
This was it. Great. I'm actually leaving.
"Guess it's time to leave then, isn't it?" Bruce asked sadly.
"Don't say goodbye." I advised,
"Why?" He asked as he put his hands around my waist.
"If you don't say goodbye, they're not really gone. They're just not there right now." I said as I put my arms around his neck. He brought me in for one last kiss, so much desperation and love was tied into it. We parted and looked at each other.
"I love you, Y/N. I wish you were mine."
"I love you too, Bruce. I am yours. Just say it."
"Y/N, will you be mine?" He asked softly, tears started welling up in my eyes, I nodded and gave him the tightest hug I could.
"SECOND CALL, FLIGHT 457 CURRENTLY BOARDING."
I let go to see Bruce softly crying, I wiped his tears away and kissed him on the cheek. He mumbled a 'sorry' under his breath and laughed a little.
"No reason to be. You'll be home soon. I'll call you when I land." I said, he nodded and sighed. I grabbed my bag from Bruce and gave him one last hug. I walked towards the gate, not looking back. If I did, I'd be too tempted to not leave, or I'd bawl my eyes out. That was saved for when I am home. This was the worst parting I've ever had. Soon I'll be in the cold UK, where I will not have a purpose for the next week.
-
End of Chapter 10.
Okay this one hurt to write, also apologies this was out way later then expected. Sorry about that!