En Vivo?

(Y/N's POV)
I remember the day Bruce came home. Pretty clearly for that matter. I did get to be on the final leg of the Somewhere Back In Time Tour. I planned more with Rod, and it was now 2010. A time for a new album, and yet again, another tour in the near future.
I walked into the studio with Bruce by my side. He seemed rather chipper today, and I'm happy because of that. I loved seeing that cute dimple smile.
We walked in to see everyone had already arrived. We traveled around to the Bahamas and recorded some there then went to California and recorded some there. This was the final listen to the whole album before all is released.
  I'm not officially apart of the team, yet I still travel with them and I still make plans to discuss things with Rod about the future of Maiden.
  I barely stayed around to listen to them record, I was normally out and about, exploring the cities.
Walking in, I saw the guys gathered around the mixing room.
"Brucey! You're late!" Nicko joked.
"Sorry! We were talking about stuff." Bruce answered back. We took seats and kicked back.
"Ready? I hope you guys like this. Y/N, I need to speak with you, privately." Rod said. I looked up at him confused, was I done? Did he find a replacement? This can't be good. I stood up and shot Bruce a worrisome look, he looked back at me just as confused and scared.
Me and Rod went outside, he started walking away from the building, I quietly followed.
"Do you know about how Bruce got the job in this band?" I shook my head,
"We were at Reading, he was in Samson, Maiden was preforming there as well. I approached him after his performance and asked him to go on a walk with me, way into the night. I started hinting at the fact I wanted him in Iron Maiden. The sly bastard saw straight through me. I believe his words were 'If you give me this opportunity, I already got it. Why else would you ask me?' Now look at him, he's with us, and a superstar."
"Bruce always had that thing with him. He sees right through people." I answered back.
"I'm gonna do something I haven't done since 1999." I looked at him with wide eyes, tension grew between us.
"Do you, Y/N L/N, want to work for Iron Maiden, full time?" I covered my mouth with my hands, this can't be real!
"If you don't want to, it's okay. I just really like having you here, planning the last tour was the best time I've ever had planning one. It's your decisio-."
"Yes, Rod. I want to work with you."
"'Atta girl!"

(Bruce's POV)
Y/N and Rod had been gone for about 10 minutes. I started getting worried.
"Next song, Coming Home!" Kevin said enthusiastically. I heard the door open from the back of the studio, there came Rod and Y/N, smiling. At least nothing happened.
"What song are we on?" Rod asked, Kevin replied, "Coming Home."
It started playing and I couldn't help but look over at Y/N and smile. I still reminisce about the time I wrote the song. It's all about her, it's always her.

"When I stand before you shining in the early morning sun, when I feel the engines roar and I think of what we've done. Oh the bittersweet reflection. As we kiss the earth goodbye. As the waves and echoes of the towns become the ghosts of time. Over borders that divide the earthbound tribes
No creed and no religion just a hundred winged souls
We will ride this thunderbird, silver shadows on the earth
A thousand leagues away, our land of birth. To Albion's land. Coming home when I see the runway lights
In the misty dawn the night is fading fast. Coming home, far away as their vapor trails align. Where I've been tonight, you know I will not stay. Curving on the edge of daylight til it slips into the void. Waited in the long night, dreaming til the sun is born again. Stretched the fingers of my hand, covered countries with my span. Just a lonely satellite, speck of dust and cosmic sand. Over borders that divide the earthbound tribes, Through the dark Atlantic; over mounting stormy waves. We will ride this thunderbird, silver shadows on the earth
A thousand leagues away, our land of birth. To Albion's land, Coming home when I see the runway lights. In the misty dawn the night is fading fast. Coming home, far away as their vapor trails align. Where I've been tonight, you know I will not stay. To Albion's land, Coming home when I see the runway lights. In the misty dawn the night is fading fast. Coming home, far away as their vapor trails align
Where I've been tonight, you know I will not stay. Coming home, far away when I see the runway lights. In the misty dawn the night is fading fast. Coming home, far away as their vapor trails align. Where I've been tonight, you know I will not stay!" At the end the band and Rod applauded.
"Woo! That was great!" Nicko cheered enthusiastically, I giggled and looked back at Kevin.
"Next song!"

Me and Y/N returned to our humble abode.
"Did you like it?" I asked, she looked at me confused.
"What?"
"The album. The songs. Did you like them?"
"Of course I did, baby! I loved 'Coming Home' it was so beautiful."
I went up to her and put my arm around her waist. I kissed her on her forehead and she blushed softly.
"It was about you." I whispered in her ear softly. I looked back at her and she was covering her mouth in disbelief.
"What did I do to deserve you, Bruce?" She said hugging me tight. I hugged her back tighter, smiling.
Every time I look at this girl, I think of the first time I saw her. Chills running down my whole body, she was just so beautiful.
"Bruce, I need to talk to you about something." She stated, I let go of her and looked and her worried.
"What?"
"Do you know why Rod and I left earlier?" I shook my head.
"He talked about the first time he asked you to be in Maiden. How you know you would get the job, or else he wouldn't ask you."
"Where are you going with this?" I asked. She looked down and smiled, then it hit me.
"You're hired?!" I asked happily, she nodded and giggled. I engulfed her into another hug and she gladly accepted it.
"God damn it, I love you. You scared me for a moment there." I said giggling.
She was now, officially, apart of the Iron Maiden family.
I can't wait to start the tour.
-
Hi there. School sucks. People there do too. Hence why updates have been very slow. I'll update again next year. (That was a joke for people who don't understand text sarcasm)