Stress Days (Part 2)

(Smut)
  He unzipped his pants slowly to tease me. I thought about the last time I had sex, it's been awhile. This will be fun, mostly because I've never done it with an older man, I've always fantasized it though. Especially with it being Bruce.
  He gripped the waistband of his boxers revealing his huge member which was already dripping with precum.
   I built up the confidence to wrap one hand around it and start stroking it. Bruce let out a satisfied groan and threw his head back a little.
"Atta girl..." He put his finger on my chin and turned it up towards him, I gazed into his caramel eyes.
"You want me really badly don't you, babygirl?" I nodded slowly. He brought me up to a standing position then pushed me onto the bed gently.
"Fuck it, I'm just gonna fuck you." He said climbing onto the bed. He pulled my hips up to his mouth and he flicked my clit with his tongue. I moaned at the feeling. He brought his hand up and gripped my breast. This just made me moan more. I felt so like I was in heaven. He removed his mouth from my clit and started lining up his dick with my hole.
  He gently pushed his length into me causing me to moan in pain and pleasure.
"Fuck..." I managed to get out as he started moving in and out. He started to go faster and faster and slamming in harder and harder.
"fuck- Bruce!"
"Scream for me, Y/N..."
I was sent into an intense orgasm, moaning Bruce's name. I didn't even notice he came too.
  I layed on the bed shaking but still feeling godly.
   "Baby? Are you alright?" Bruce asked me concerned.
"That was probably the best sex I've ever had." I admitted closing my eyes.
"Let's get you cleaned up and dressed for bed. You can work on that shit tomorrow." He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me into the bathroom. He set me down on the toilet and started running a bath for me. I looked him up and down and stared at his face. Caramel eyes filled with care and love. Hair slowly turning gray, but he still looked beautiful.
  "Get in princess. I'll be back." He said leaving the bathroom. I got in the tub of warm water and tried to relax. My mind wondered to songs I adorned, of course, a lot of them being Maiden songs. Wasting Love was always a song that touched my heart. The music video meant so much and could tell a thousand stories. The lyrics being the most emotionally charged.
  "Maybe one day I'll be an honest man... Up till now, I'm doing the best I can... Long roads... Long days-."
"-Of sunrise to sunset. Sunrise to sunset..." I heard Bruce chime in on my singing. He came with candle lights, a lighter, 2 wine glasses, and expensive looking wine. I smiled up at him.
  "You should sing more often." He commented lovingly. I blushed under the now candle-lit room. He sat on the toilet and looked at me in the bath.
  "Thank you, my love."

-
Um. So. It's been awhile. 1) school had been stressful and relationships with people are at an all time low for me. 2) I get unmotivated extremely easily. That's why I've been absent and why this chapter is so short. Whenever I update again, it will be the last chapter and it might be extra long.