Chapter 5 - Truth Full of Lies

Chapter 5 – Truth Full of Lies

[Ina’s POV]

“This is not what you think it is,” I calmly told him because I knew what he’s going to say. I didn’t want to attempt to convince him. He was a blind puppeteer after all. Who was I to him anyways? I was just his mistress, right?

Just his mistress.

Not someone who’s attracted to him.

Certainly, I wasn’t a blonde fake woman.

“Don’t touch her,” he clenched his fist while leaving a trail of venom in his words. I expected this, I expected him not believe me. He was just too blind to realize what’s going on with Kirami’s mind. I didn’t have a plan of how I was going to convince him that Kirami’s not who he thought she was. But I did have another plan, and he wasn’t even involved in it.

I stepped away from Kirami and chuckled. “How dare you Ina!” yelled Kirami, “I was just asking you to sleep because I want to be on guard duty and you tried to kill me!”

Lies.

Her appearance couldn’t give away her evil nature. She looked fragile and innocent, unlike me. Maybe that was why Sasori liked her. Kirami looked like someone who needed protection. Guys like those kind of girls, didn’t they?

“Apologize to her,” Sasori commanded.

Who was he to command me anyways?

I was the one who revived him. He should have followed everything that I’d said. I should be the upper hand here, not him.

Commanding me to apologize to someone like Kirami?

I would rather die.

I would rather take my life away than do that.

“Why would I?” I coldly asked. I was blinded by the emotion of anger, just like how Sasori was blinded by love and attraction.

I was blinded by the fact that Sasori chose not to believe me when it was obvious that Kirami had something bad up her sleeves.

“Apolo—“

I didn’t let him finish when I finalized my answer, “No,”

After that, I felt that my body was being controlled. I tried to familiarize with what was controlling me, and I saw that it was strings, invisible strings that could be only seen with chakra. As far as I knew, there was only one person who mastered puppetry here in the same ground as me.

“Apologize to her,” Sasori started. “Or I’ll force you to do it,”

“No,” I didn’t flinch when I said that. My mind was still set into saying ‘no’. Why couldn’t he just believe me?

Why the heck in Kami-sama’s name did I even revive this puppeteer?

After saying that, I felt my chakra being drained. I was also being forced to kneel down in front of Kirami who was having a fake and ‘sad’ expression all over her face. Her face showed like she wanted Sasori to stop what he was doing.

The strings were now going through my skin causing it to bleed.

“Really?” I chuckled. “You’re willing to go this far?”

“I’m just asking you to apologize to her,” he explained while sadness filled his eyes. “Why couldn’t you just accept her?”

“I’ve got nothing to apologize for,” I told him. “As simple as that, Why would you make me apologize if you don’t know what’s really going on? She’s brainwashing you and you’re tolerating it. Accept her? Why the hell would I accept her? You chose her, Sasori. She doesn’t need acceptance when you already chose her.”

“She underst—“

I immediately cut his sentence off. “No, Sasori, she doesn’t understand you!” I yelled. “You’re just being desperate. You just want some attention!”

I didn’t expect those words to come out of my mouth. I was rather harsh to him, but when I saw the chakra strings surrounding me, I knew that I wasn’t that harsh. I was still good to him.

“How would you know?” he bluntly asked.

“I really don’t know,” I whispered. “But all I know is that you’re just too blind to see that you’re not alone in this world anymore. She understands you? What about me? Do you think I can’t understand you? I understand you the most! I was the one who revived you and I already saw your past, so I know what you’re feeling right now. You’re not just aware that we’re similar in more ways than one! You just didn’t bother to know all about me because you’re too busy being with her!”

“Sasori-kun,” Kirami blurted. “Don’t believe her, she’s brainwashing you. I already understand you ever since I first saw you,” she then fell into her knees then faked her tears. “Please Sasori-kun, don’t trust her. Please don’t leave me,”

“You need to choose whom to believe,” I said. “It’s either me or her,”

A minute of silence filled Sasori’s mouth. I already knew what he was going to say and who he was going to choose.

In this battle, I admit defeat.

“Kirami,” he looked at her. “Don’t worry, I believe you,”

“I thought so,” I said.

“Ina,” he then looked at me after he released the chakra strings around my bleeding body, “I’m giving you a chance to stay with us. Just promise us that you will never do it again,”

I steadied myself and stayed strong. I didn’t why I was feeling this way towards Sasori, but, all I knew was that it was all wrong. I shouldn’t be feeling this way towards him.

“Don’t worry about me keeping promises,” I explained. “You’ll no longer see me,”

“In—“ Sasori panicked.

“Just to make you happy,” I muttered. “I’ll leave,”

“You don’t need to do this, Ina,” Sasori then tried to walk towards me, and of course, every time he took a step forward, I took a step backward.

“Just remember this,” I told him. “If our paths ever crossed again, please remember that we’re enemies and my only goal is to kill you,”

************************************************************************************************************

Me:  Hey, Hey, Kiba! Do you know that you look like a frog?

Kiba: Frog? My fam-

Me: No, You look like a pig!

Kiba: I told you I came from a d-

Me: Or a cow instead?

Kiba: I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING DOG WOMAN! JUST DO THE DISCLAIMER ALREADY!

Me: *sweatdropped* Just kidding Kiba-kun. You look like a cute dog! And yeah, I don't own Naruto!