Chapter 6 - Leaving

Chapter 6 – Leaving

[Ina’s POV]

“Just remember this,” I told him. “If our paths ever crossed again, please remember that we’re enemies and my only goal is to kill you,”

After telling him that, I transported in some place really far away from them. I made it as far away as possible. I still didn’t know where I was right now but I believed that it was not that important to know about it after what happened.

My chest started to hurt.

What was this?

I gently placed my hand on my chest and felt my heart beating fast. Why was I feeling this pain?

Why was my heart beating this fast?

Was I falling in love with Sasori?

No, that’s impossible. We had just been together for a few days. I wouldn’t fall in love with someone in that short period of time. And he just chose Kirami over me. Why would someone like me fall in love him?

And if I was really falling in love with him, one thing’s clear.

He chose to break my heart without knowing my feelings.

I jumped from the nearest tree and took my rest. I kept thinking about Sasori, why did he choose not to believe me? I didn’t know.

I just needed to forget about him. I closed my eyes and went to sleep as a single tear fell out of my eye.

I slowly opened an eye and felt the sun shining down on me. Well, I needed to kill someone now. I needed to forget about Sasori. I didn’t want to feel this pain any longer. I didn’t want someone who couldn’t trust me to stay by my side, so, I guessed it was better this way. It was better for me to be away from him.

I immediately gathered myself up and traveled to the place of the person I was supposed to kill. I needed to get him out of my head.  I didn’t need him as a distraction right now. Once I finished my job being an assassin, I could live my life happily for a year.

After a year, I was to report to the Tsuchikage again which was fine by me. So, I didn’t need Sasori to be happy right now, I could achieve my happiness and limited freedom once I finished my job.

I reached the rouge’s place. He was living in a huge woodhouse. I sensed no other presence inside the house except for one. This was going to be easy for me and sabotage for him. I jumped on the nearest tree near the window where I could sense the strong chakra of someone.

I sneaked a peek at the window and saw the one I was supposed to kill writing something in a piece of paper. I was about to jump until someone ruined my plan. Pain shot through my Achilles heel as I removed the kunai stuck to it. Once I did, I immediately released my two swords from its sheaths.

I felt so dumb for not noticing their presence.

I turned around, instantly noticing that a ninja with half of his face masked was aiming another kunai at me. I barely managed to dodge it. My actions alarmed the rogue ninja that I was supposed to kill. As I took my time noticing that, he went out of the room, I didn’t notice that I was surrounded by many ninjas. There were ten of them, more or less.

They were that good in concealing their chakras.

“Who are you?” one asked as he launched towards me. I dodged his punch by disappearing into mid-air. Without him realizing, I appeared again and brought up my fist into his stomach. He sank his knees to the ground as he started coughing blood.

I slightly chuckled, feeling amused, “Me? I’m your worst nightmare,” suddenly, all the ninjas attacked me at the same time. I used my ninjutsu to make an earth wall around me if ever I was left unguarded. I sank my swords in each of their hearts, making them unable to come back up again. No dead creature could ever come back to life.

“Water Style: Water Dragon Technique,” A dragon appeared right before my eyes. After knowing it was summoned by someone who was hidden behind the trees, I jumped ten feet off the air as it aimed towards me.

I used the earth again to make a wall around me. I needed to find the owner of this jutsu and kill him or her. I ran towards the trees, trying to find the one who summoned the jutsu. The dragon was still following me and it left me no choice but to run faster.

As I spotted a ninja behind a tree, I suddenly knew that the one who summoned the dragon was the rogue ninja. As I launched toward the wide-eyed rogue ninja, I then felt my body being controlled. Before I noticed what was happening, strings became visible before my eyes. The strings were attached to my body, and there was only one person I knew who could do this.

I struggled to get away from the strings. I need not need any distractions right now. I struggled as the strings pierced my skin. Blood came out of my fresh wounds and I didn’t care about it at all. I showed no sign of pain, I was eager to kill the rogue ninja.

I turned around and notice that the dragon had disappeared from behind me. I turned to look at the rogue ninja and realized that he was dead already dead with a thick needle pinned to his heart. The other ninjas from earlier were also dead, with needles at their hearts too.

“In—“ someone started but I did not gave him the chance to mutter my name,

“Don’t you dare talk to me,” I stared daggers at Sasori. I ignored the blood that was running down to my body. The puppeteer’s strings don’t break that easily, and I, managed to get out of it. I decided not to mind about the pain the wounds were giving me.

“You shouldn’t have escaped my strings,” he said. “Now, the strings pierced your skin. Are you alright?”

“And now, you’re worried about me?” I told him. “Remember what I told you last night?”

“Th—“

“That if our paths ever crossed again, I’m going to kill you?” I said coldly as I launched towards him, “Now, get ready to face your death,”

***********************************************************************************************************

Me: Hey Everyone! Sakura! Greet them!

Sakura: Hello!

Me: So, how are you doing? Do you enjoy being a medic?

Sakura: Of course! Being a medic rocks! You get to help these people who needs serious attention and th-

Me: Okay, since you're going to say such a long experience, just tell them the sentence that you really practiced to perfection earlier.

Sakura: Ron-Chan doesn't own Naruto, *continiued with her story*