Part 2

"Naira Maine doctor se appointment le li hai. We're going at 5" He said coming to me when I was completing one of my assignment to submit to my professor KG. "Kartik, main frse dance krr paungi na" I suddenly asked him. I had lost all hopes in 2 years. I had lost the two most precious possessions of my life in a moment. My dance and my Kartik. I had lost everything. Even the hope of ever dancing again.
And now when he's back things have started coming to the right place. There's emerged a ray of hope in my heart that I can dance again. I can pursue my profession. I can get back to do what I loved the most. He was giving me my life back. "Naira, I m sure tum frse dance krr paogi. We will do this together." He assured me taking me in a hug and I smiled Thanking him for the hundredth time.

"Acha now let me complete this assignment. I have got a really khadoos professor in my college who is always bound to torturing students with loads of assignments." I said lightening up our moods. His expressions immediately change into an O. He looks turns into a bit shocked one. But then "Tch tch tch.. that's really bad. Naam lo uss professor ka, Uski aisi ki taisi krr deni hai maine" Ok so he's in a mood of playing with me. Let's have some fun then. "KG. The hot guy KG. The cool dude KG." I stated with a smirk making his face twitch a little. "Hawww, tumhe shrm nhi aati. U have such a hot husband fr bhi tum college k professors ko taadti ho" He mimicked making a face. "Naa... I don't. He does. I see all time his eyes are stuck on me only. You know it becomes harder for me to resist his gaze so main bhi thoda bhut u know" And his face turned grumpy the next moment. He looks effing so cute. "Don't tell me you jealous of my professor KG?" I said supressing my laughter. "Yes I m. Of course." He said looking to the other side.
"Kartik" I look down to his face. He turns it to the other side faking anger. "Kartik" I again follow the direction of his face but he again moves away. "You know he teaches me management but marriagement would be taught by my husband only na. To sikha hi do mujhe Kuch" I said looking to his face again. Huh, he is such a drama. He still turns his face away. Ohk Naira, mendak ko mnao. And I immediately place my lips over his cheek planting a kiss there. His eyes widened. The same majnu looks over his face two years back. He keeps his hand over his heart falling back.😂 I missed this. He looked at me as if his face was suddenly lighted up. You know that 4000 volt smile. I blush, looking into his eyes and smile back at him, going to the flashback of once when I sat making a gift for mumma on my birthday and my over-romantic boyfriend kept annoying me and then I had to kiss him to pacify him. And then he fell down.
"Study well biwi. Whatever your professor teaches you, Management ya Marriagement.. Do u get that?" He said suddenly pulling me in his arms. Caressing my face as he completed his words. I blushed. He acted exactly like my old Kartik. I was feeling awkward though. I was this close to him after 2 years. I could feel his breaths faming over my face. "I missed you" I stated and suddenly a lone tear escaped my eye. I soo wanted to keep all these thoughts and fears out of my mind still I could not. Everytime we come closer i shiver. I fear. I run down the memory lane to all the sweet bitter memories. I m still soo scared of loosing him yet again. This is not going to be easy. For neither of us.
He immediately wipes off the tears of my face. I wipe off his as I see his eyes moisten. And he takes me into a long bone crushing hug neither of us saying anything. It would take time to be alive again. It would take time to realise that we are actually back together. It would take time to realise we are in each other's arms.
"All right Mr. Goenka. I have taken the X-Ray and the reports will come by tomorrow. Once I see them all I'll make you aware of the procedure too. Till then I suggest you some of the foot exercises. Maybe we need not to do a surgery at all." The doctor tells us taking the X-Ray of my feet. I m afraid but I m much positive about dancing again now with my Kartik on my side. I know I will start dancing again. "Ohk doctor. We will start with the exercises and we will see you tomorrow 5 for the reports. Thankuu so much" He greets him and we come out of the hospital. "I love you so much Kartik" I tell him side hugging him. "I love you too" He said planting a quick kiss over my hair.
Slowly we were coping up with all our problems. His drinking was the major one. The day he promised me he won't have it again he didn't. Though we were still in a tiff yet he worked on it. I helped him in all the possible ways I could. It was painful to watch him deal with the withdrawl. It's not he's completely over it. He still craves for it sometime. As much I have noticed in these two days. Still it's quite better from when he just stopped taking it. "I don't need some other drug when I got you back sherni." He says me everytime and I smile hugging him.
"Before we sleep i m daily going to teach you Naira as soon you would be having your exams and I want you to do the best." He says once we finish our dinner, feeding each other. "Haan Kartik, pdha dena. But not today. Kl se please. Aaj mera mn nhi hai pdhne ka" I requested him making a pout and he made na angry face but I know he melted down. "Huh, You again back to excuses for not studying. Luv, Kush se km nhi ho tum" He said pulling me over to bed alongwith him and we laughed for a while, stayed in each other's arms and then drifted off to sleep the same way we used to do before. Him wrapping his arm tightly around me.
It's going to be a hard day tomorrow playing professor student in the college when we know neither of us could make a control over our emotions anymore.😂

Note-

I hope you'd like it. Do give your reviews.
Next update would be their first day in college after the patchup. Since noone in the college knows about them so it's gonna be chupke Chupke romance types.
I hope you all are excited.

Keep watching yrkkh and keep loving kaira/shivin.