Part 13

A broad smile adorning my face as I stood setting my dress infront of the mirror. I had just put on my earrings and the maangtika when he came at my back and held the Dori of my blouse and tied it pulling me closer. The sudden swift act caused my breaths to hitch. The contact of his hands with the skin of my back was soo intoxicating. A sudden shiver ran down my spine when he placed a kiss at my shoulder. I smiled and smeared my cheek with his. He wrapped his arms around my waist in response. We both looked at our reflection in the mirror and smiled to the broadest. "Kya baat hai mendak.. prince lgg rhe ho.."... "Prince to main pehle se hi tha.. iss sherni Ka frog prince.. prr ye sherni apne iss frog prince ko jeene de to naa" He made a puppy face kissing my cheek. "Mtlb..."....."Mtlb yhi k ab tum roz itni sundr, itni amazing, itni achi lgogi to ye frog prince to mrr hi jayega na"....I blushed to his statement. "Kartik..." I giggled and  turned my head placing my lips on his cheek. "I love you sooo much mendak"...."Haye.." He enacted as fainting. Just then something crosses my mind and the thought simply made me blush than ever I was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kya hua...bhookh lgg rhi hai" I ask him. He nods cutely like a child. "Ye sbka aasmaan vaala chaand kb ayega" He asks. "Asmaan vaala chaand.. iss puri universe mein sirf ek hi chaand hai Kartik... Aasmaan vaala.." I say slapping his head. "Buddhu.. prr mere universe mein to 2 chaand hain na... Ek vo aasmaan vaala aur ek ye Mera pyara saa chaand jo uss aasmaan vaale chaand se bhi zyada khoobsurat hai" He said holding my chin. The shade of red over my cheeks deepened. "Chalo... Pooja ki tyaari krr lete hain" I say loosening myself from his hold. "Sab tyaari ho chuki hai biwiji ab to bss uss chaand Ka intezaar hai..." he shouts at my back. "Chalo frr... Dekh lete Hain chaand aa hi gya hoga" I say and walk outside to the balcony. I was surprised to see the view. It was beautifully decorated with my favourite flowers, lights and candles. A beautiful candelabrum at the corner and water flowing through from what seemed like a small artificial fountain. The little place looked soo beautiful than ever. He came and stood in front at my back. I could feel his breaths on the nape of my neck. "This is beautiful" I wispered and he wrapped his arms my waist. "Not more than you" He retorted back making me blush. "Vo dekho... Chaand bhi aagya... Chlo pooja krr lete hain" He said and we did the teej pooja together. He didn't let me touch his feet instead pulled me into a bone crushing hug. We fed each other completing each others' fast. "Chlo...Khana kha lete Hain ab.. subh se bhookhe ho tum" I said and turned to go but he held me hand and to my astonishing surprise bended down on his knees. He took out an anklet from his pocket. I smiled remembering our first teej. He had gifted me the same then. I forwarded my foot lifting my dress. He held it and looking into my eyes slipped the anklet in my feet.  He stood up and gave me two more boxes which contained two more beautiful anklets. I looked at him confused. "Maine tumhare liye last year and usse last year..vo teej pe.." He says not looking into my eyes. "Kartik.." my eyes well up and I hug him tight. I was soo being so stupid from the last 2 years. Left him when he needed me the most, I was being so stupid. He tightened the hug. Later we had dinner and I went in our room thinking of something.

The click of the door added to my anxiety. Here I was standing in the bathroom wearing the white nighty, one which I had worn on our first night when he slept. The thought made me chuckle for a while but then the nervousness took its place back again. How will I got infront of him this way..? What the... I don't know what I was thinking. It wasn't for the first time but it was for the first time .. urgh... Don't behave this way Naira... My stomach fluttered with a lot of butterflies as I took a deep breath and started walking out. Click of the door knob and his eyes shifted to it. I closed my eyes, smiling, feeling confident and stepped out to meet his eyes. He kept staring, he kept staring at my face. Just that love filled expression and those amused eyes attracted me towards them. I looked down. My cheeks heating up as he walked closer to me. He held my hand, I escaped a breath. He pulled me closer, I escaped a heartbeat. I hugged him hiding my face in his chest out of shyness. "Naira.." That whisper in my ear made me shiver. He pulled me out of the hug. Holding me from my shoulders he made me look into his eyes. Those orbs absorbed me into them soo deeply. They were deep, filled with a single emotion at the moment. LOVE. They had soo much love for me. All the nervousness vanished away. He pulled me closer, his hands wrapped around my waist. He leaned forward, placing a kiss on my cheek. I closed my eyes out of anticipation. My hands rested on his chest feeling his musical heartbeat. He picked me up in his arms and twirled me around. "I love you Naira.." He knew I was nervous... "Vaise sherni.." He said pulling me down. I raised my eyebrows. "Tum ready ho naa..kyunki aaj nhi main sone vaala.." He winked at me, teasing me. "Kartik..." I said trying to control my laughter at that moment flashed infront of my eyes. "Kya hua.. " He raised his eyebrows supressing his smile and we both bursted out laughing remembering our first night. "I can't believe I slept.." He said in between his laughs. "Umeed to mujhe bhi nhi thi tum soo jaoge"..... "Koi baat nhi sherni... Uss din ki kami bhi main aaj puri krr dunga.. vaise bhi tum itni hot lgg rhi ho... U know.." He wispered the last words in my ears picking me up but in my protest his feet tripped and he fell on the bed taking me along. He caressed my face with his knuckles looking into my eyes with intense emotions. I laid above him carefully observing his face, caressing it slowly with my fingers removing all those worry lines from his forehead. This moment was indeed very special to both of us and I didn't want us thinking of the past and the future. I leaned forward kissing his forehead. His hands clutched the back of my dress tightly. His closed eyes, his warm breaths, his clutching hands, his lips touching my chin, his body pressing against mine was just soo damn beautiful, that feeling I perceived at the moment had no words of description. I kissed his face, kissed it everywhere feeling the warmth of his skin over my lips. My lips slowly trailed to his neck, I placed a kiss at his jawline and bit him at the nape of his neck marking him as mine. He chuckled at my action. I blushed and laughed brushing my nose against his. Between our laughs he flipped our positions coming over my top making sure not to put his weight on me. I smiled biting my teeth. My eyes closed out of the anxiety and nervousness I felt. His fingers worked on my arms making small discrete patterns. He showered me with kisses, a lot of kisses on my whole face slowly reaching his neck. He placed a small bite there. I moaned his name and smiled. He looked into my eyes. Our faces had no distance left. He slowly placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. We deepened the kiss pouring all the love. "I love you.." I placed a small peck on his lips. "I love you too.. I love you... I love you... I love you Naira" We wispered to each other giggling. Little did we realize we were so lost into loving each other that we had already started working on each other's clothes to resign ourselves to each other.

To Be Continued..
_______________________________

Hope you'd like it..
Please comment and tell and press the star button to vote.

Keep loving yrkkh/kaira/shivin.