Part 9

I don't know what it was but I suddenly started feeling incomplete. I felt as if something was missing.. however I couldn't figure it out. I look into the mirror again, trying to unravel the mysterious fact but fail. "Ek minute" He came and stood before me. Did I mention how handsome he looks. For a moment I forget everything. I just stared, simply stared with all the admiration in my eyes. He moved to open the drawer next to the table. I looked at him with confusion and my eyes moisten as soon as he takes out the box of vermilion from the drawer. I smile at him, smile to the fullest. He smiles back and takes a pinch of it filling the empty partition in my hair. I close my eyes feeling the moment.  Tears poured down unstoppably. He nodded his head wiping off my tears with his fingertips. They move to my cheeks and he tilted forward to place a kiss on my forehead. I smiled in between the tears feeling the touch of his lips over my skin. My hands automatically travelled to his cheeks as if assuring my instincts that it was no more a dream. My Kartik stood there infront of me, with me, by my side to hold me, to adore me and to love me.
"Ab muskura bhi do sherni.. Apne iss mendak k liye hi muskura do..Ab vaise bhi ye mendak already ghayal to ho hi chuka hai.. tumhari ek muskurahat se ab iska kaam tmaam krr hi do na tum" He said tapping my chin. I lowered my eyes smiling to myself as a blush crept my cheeks. "Haye, main kya keh rha hun naira, kisi aur k Shaadi k celebration mein jaane se acha hai hm khud hi apna private celebratoin krr le yhaan" He says in a tone of teasing me. "Kartik..." I try galring at him but as soon as I look into those eyes I melt down. "Acha chlo, chlte Hain" He told in a dramatic sadness. "One second" I said handing him a beautiful box. Initially he looked confused as well as surprised but... "Wow" His eyes lighten up seeing a broach in the box. He took it out and handed it to me. "Lo, tum hi lga do" He said. I smile and move closer to him. I didn't realize we just got too close in my attempt to put on the broach until I tilted my head up to directly catch his eyes staring at me. His breaths I could feel over my forehead, reviving in my mind so many memories from the past. I hesitated for a moment but as soon as his eyes caught mine i forgot about everything. Our eyes indulge in a long conversation. His hands moved to the nape of my neck, mine at his back as the distance between us slowly decreased. For me, for us, it felt like for the first time his hands touched my skin, for the first time my hands touched his skin, for the first time my nose touched his, for the first time I felt shivers run down my spine, for the first time we felt that  familier  proximity between us and finally for the first time our lips moved alongwith each others' falling in love all over again, their longing had come to an end, finally a beautiful end.

I looked into his eyes feeling ecstatic after the moment. My breaths were still not normal, even his too. I admired the messy him, even he too did the same, I could obviously feel it.   My hand over his heart felt it to be beating at a higher rate. The closeness was still intact between us. We didn't dare to move, neither physically nor mentally apart from each other until a phone call interrupted us and he had to move to pick up the phone. But, his eyes did not leave my face for a second even. Infact the blush slowly transformed into his usual smirk and I shied. I shied looking away and when I couldn't make it to control that chaotic feeling anymore I ran out of the room while he continued the call with a broad smile on his face. I just ran, just ran outside leaning by the wall as my breaths went uneven. My fingers automatically moved to my lips and I traced them with my fingertips. I stood relishing the moment when his footsteps landed ahead me. Before I could I make an action he slipped his hand at the wall behind me and stood there leaning to my side. My eyes moved everywhere except him. "Kartik" I let out a silent whisper. "Kya hua, jaana nhi hai... Shaadi pe jaana tha na abhi, to chlo" he said trying to suppress his smile. I looked at his face. He turned to move but I held his hand. He raised his eyebrows asking the matter. "Vo.." I pointed at the corner of his lips but as usual I had to lean forward and wipe off my lipstick from there. His hand went through his hair and he smiled. I laughed at the gesture him joining me as well.
"Chlo, ab nhi gye to shaadi khtm hojayegi tumhare dost ki aur hm yhi reh jayenge" I said and dragged him out of the house. The drive was silent. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened a few minutes back. We kissed, yes we did. His touch makes me feel beautiful, more and more beautiful each day. I looked at him through the corner of my eye while he drove the car. I noticed him doing the same and we both blushed.

That feeling, that beautiful feeling of first love, that beautiful feeling of first touch, that beautiful feeling of first hug, that beautiful feeling of first kiss, we were feeling it all again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys..
Pardon me for this one... I seriously have no idea how this has come out. I wasn't even clear of what to write.. Do give your reviews. And sorry for the last update too.

And the new promo is just a way too Beautiful... Like that's all we wanted ofcourse..😭 This is the best soo far... Kindly drop your comments appreciating the promo to the CVs on Instagram.

Keep loving kaira/yrkkh/ shivin