Part 20

"Kartik ye...." I was too shocked to react. He pulled me into a back hug, his chin resting on my shoulder. "Ye.. Meri khoobsurat si biwi ki liye ek khoobsurat sa surprise... Hmara ghar... Kaira Villa" Yes, it was a beautiful house. "Ek minute.. ye surprise nhi hai actually.. I mean ye bhi surprise hai but ye actual surprise nhi hai.. Come.." He held my shoulders and walked me ahead. I was confused to see a large outhouse type place, a big room with a mirror on one wall and the other wall covered with a lot of pictures of mine, some candid clicks ofcourse taken by him, all of my dance certificates and everything. Overwhelmed would be the word. I had cupped my face out of happiness and shock. My eyes wet, I had a big smile on my face. "Arre tum roo kyun rhi ho... Kya hua maine kuch gadbad krr di kya.." He asked. I looked at him in amusement, the smile and tears not leaving my face. How could someone do so much for someone. I fell on his chest wrapping my arms around him and burst into tears. He opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him by placing a finger on his lips. "Shhh.... Bhut baat krte to tum" and I again clutched him tight, my arms fell around his neck. I admired his lips curving into a smile  as his hand moved to my back pulling me closer. It was peaceful.
"Chaliye ab madam... Aapke new dance room Ka music aapke dance k liye bjne k liye kbse wait krrha hai... Ab zraa yhaan se Apne dance ki frse shurvaat krke iss jgh ki shobha bdhaiye" He said. I laughed. He played the music. I smiled and went to him."Kya aap mere Saath dance krna chahenge Mr. Goenka" I bowed before him holding out my hand. "Ummmm... Ismein bhi koi puchne vaali baat hai Mrs. Goenka" He held my hand and then pulled me to him. The felt ecstatic, shivering under his touch. I just knew I was doing what I love the most with the one I loved the most. Isn't this the definition of perfect. For me nothing could be more than the beautiful feeling I perceived when his cheeks rubbed mine. Those hot breaths had some magic in them, those eyes had hypnotized me. He twirled me around a number of times, I was giggling, enjoying the moment when I heard claps of a few people. I turned around to see our family. Papa! Bhai, Kirti Di, dadi, papa, ma and everyone entered inside with smiling faces. I was shocked to see everyone.  I rushed to papa first, hugging him. "Papa,  dekho I can dance now... Bhai...di.. dadi.. aapko pta main dubaraa dance krr skti Hun" I exclaimed with joy, turn by turn hugging everyone. "Aap sb log yhaan" I asked teary eyed. "Hmari beti Ka itna bda din hai hum log kyun na aate.. aur vaise bhi aapke patidev ne bulaaya tha hme.. vo bhi baar baar call krr krr k.. to hme aana to pda hi" I turned around to look at him smiling. He stood with me side hugging me. "Ahem ahem... Chlo ab hmne pehla dance performance to miss krr diya lekin ab hmare liye Star Dancer Naira Goenka ka ek dance to bnta hai na" Bhai said and everyone started insisting me. "Ruko pehle... Naira" It was maa's voice. She came forward and the next I knew was she kneeling down before me, her head down, hands folded, eyes shedding tears, lips humming cries. "Maa" I bended to her level making her stand. "I am so sorry Naira... Maine tumhare saath bhut glt Kiya...shyd ek bete k kho jaane k dukh mein main sahi aur glt dekh hi nhi paayi. Tumhe beti bola tha lekin kbhi ek ma ka frz nhi nibha paayi. Tum jo szaa dena chahti ho Mujhe de skti ho Naira. I am sorry Naira." I just hugged her tight. My happiness knew no bounds when I got ma back. She had always loved me like a daughter and when I lost her I had always felt like loosing a mother for the second time. "Nhi ma, aap mujhse maafi mt maangiye... Aap badi hain" I said between the hug. I was sobbing, holding Kartik's hand in my one hand and hugging ma with the other. My life was perfect now.

"Soo... Here finally our room" He removed his hand from my eyes once we reached the room. I looked inside. Beautiful!! "Wait.. I want to keep our room entry tradition enact soo.." He picked me up in his arms and walked inside like all the times we did before. "Btw Kartik, what was the need of a new house, I mean we were living in a nice place na" "Haan the place was nice, but it didn't have the place for you to dance na... Ab main tumhe aur duur nhi rkh skta tumhare dance se aur vaise bhi vhaan hmaare bhut padosi hmare pyaar k dushman the.. ab yhaan koi preshan nhi krega" He tilted his head to my face. "Kartik" I laughed and slapped his head. "You know what... I love you and you are the best" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a small peck on his lips. "And I love you more" He said and hugged me tight. I stood on my toes and he lifted me up, twirling me around and we finally lived our
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!
in our small world of love and happiness. Maybe we never had the perfect relationship, but it indeed is the most beautiful one. Yes we fought, we committed mistakes but every realisation just made our bond stronger.
______________________________________

Hello peeps.. So that was all I had in my mind related to this track. I hope you liked the story! Do drop some reviews in the comment box. Please tell me how was it!! 

See you all with a next story! (If I get some idea)
Till then keep loving Kaira/shivin... Keep watching yrkkh.