Part 10

We reached the wedding and with each ritual taking place all those memories of our wedding came infront of me. It felt like yesterday it had happened, yesterday we were standing at the place of the couple taking vows of love and togetherness. All these memories just made me smile as they always do. I looked at him to find him already smiling at me. I knew he was going through the same trail of memories at the time and we visualised each of the beautiful memories together. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled my closer. I snuggled closer to him smiling to the fullest. The wedding kept us nostalgic throughout the journey back home. All the time I was leaning at his shoulder while he drove the car. "I love you Kartik" I said and kissed his cheek. "Aur ye kis liye" He asked blushing. "Bss yunhi, pyaar aagya tumpe" I said holding his arm. "Ohk.." and he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Aur ye kis liye.." I asked raising my eyebrows. "Bss yunhi, pyaar aagya tumpe" He said in my tone and we laughed together.

"Oh god.. ye kya hai... Mere Baal.." I cry trying to untangle my hair that got stuck in the zip of my dress. "Kaise nikalu inhe....change bhi krna hai" I cry getting annoyed when again "Kya hua Naira, koi problem hai kya... Tum itni der se andr hi ho..itna time kaun leta hai change krne mein" He asked again. "Vo Kartik... Kuch nhi bss paanch minute.." I shout from the dressing room. "Arre yrr haath kyun nhi jaa rhe... Kartik ko bolun help krne k liye.. prr...vo.... Vo kya sochega.. kya sochega mtlb... Vo" I talk to myself when again... "Naira main wait krr rha Hun tumhara... Tumhe koi help chiaye... Main krr Deta hun..." "Haan Kartik...vo mere Baal... Mere dress ki zip mein...aah" I say him absentmindedly.... "It's ok I ll do it..." I say him again. "Wait Naira.. let me help you.... Open the door.." He says and I hesitate a bit. No not that I m... I don't know... I blush... I get nervous while unbolting the door. He looks into my eyes.. I turn my back to him shutting my eyes tight. His fingers then went to my back. I gasped as his fingers made a slight contact with my skin. His one hand held my hair, other was at the back of my dress holding the half open zip and he slowly and carefully started untangling my hair strands. I had closed my eyes out of anticipation. My hands fiddling, my breaths getting uneven as that pleasure of him being extremely closer to me overtook my nerves. His breaths and his eyes on the nape of my neck and he slowly moved all my hair to one side giving himself access to my back. We were lost, lost to each other. Everything was soo slow yet soo quick, in a subconscious state leaving us with no thoughts at all. I felt a pull as he removed that last stuck hair strand and pulled the zip down. I shut my eyes even tighter. My fingers fiddled even more. He held my arms pulling me backward. My back collided with his chest and his lips slowly touched the bare skin of my neck. "Kartik..." His name came out from my mouth more like a music than a whisper. His hands traced my shoulder, then slowly my arms and then slowly his fingers on my waistline. "Kartik...." I again stutter... "Um.... Jaane do..." I whisper... "Umm..." He simply says... I move a bit away breaking his trance. Facing him was just too difficult for me at the moment.. I was hell blushing... Beetroot red... Breathing in an unsynchronized manner... Playing with my fingers... Looking in every direction but not his. "Vo main... Vo change..vo main change krr lun.." I said and he smiled stepping back and walked out of the dressing room. As soon as I heard the door closing I turned... Turned to look at the direction and smile.. smile like fools... My hand moving to my arm feeling his touch. Smiling to myself I changed and walked out to face him. I was still nervous after the little moment that happened a few moments back. He sat on the bed working on his laptop but stopped as he saw me. I walked to my side of the bed.. "hell Naira..  what's wrong with you... Why are you behaving like a newly wed..  you guys have been married for over 3 years now... " I explain my mind while noticing his intense gaze on me. He leaned forward. I again hesitated a bit but he continued doing soo and placed a kiss on my forehead.  I smiled and suddenly hugged him tight getting a bit nostaglic. He increased his grip over me... Holding me even more closer than the other times. "Maine kbhi nhi socha tha k ye pl meri zindgi mein vaapis ayenge... Mujeh yakeen nhi ho rha Aaj tum mere saath ho..... Naira tum.. tum bhut Achi ho..." His eyes were teary as he suddenly said those words...I knew where it was going... I wanted to stop him... Just there... It wasn't the first time he was breaking this way.... "Kartik.. ye tum.." I say but he places his finger on my lips shutting me up... "Nhi Naira... Please mujhe bolne do... Shyd Mera thoda guilt km hojaye... Maine bhut gltiyan ki hain... Tumhe bhut dukh phunchaya hai... Tumhe bhut takleef di hai....lekin tumne mujhe fr bhi maaf krr diya... Meri saari gltiyon k liye.. mere saare gunaahon k liye..  mujhe ykeen nhi ho rha tum yhaan mere pass ho... Meri bahon mein ho.. I can't.... I can't...  I m sorry.... Naira..." And he simply broke down...broke down again.... Holding my face closer to his... Crying and crying... I felt soo helpless...just soo helpless... From day one I have been trying to explain him not to be guilty of anything... What we went through was our both's fault... He cannot blame himself all the time.... "Kartik please.. hmne bola tha na ab beete hue kl ko Yaad nhi krenge... Gltiyan hm dono se hui thi.. Please... Tum meri sbse bdi takat ho kartik.. tum hi kamzor pd jaoge to main kaise..." I too break down .. hug him tight... He rested his head on my shoulder. wiping his tears I made him lay down, myself placed my head on his arm and snuggled closer to him....  "Tum kbhi mujhe chorh k nhi jaogi naa" He asked again before going to sleep...  I joined my forehead with his getting closer and we both drifted to sleep. Sometimes he, sometimes me... We both had been facing such emotional breakdowns since the time we met again... I just wish he comes out of his guilt trip and stops blaming himself for what was our fault.. not his.....

-------------
Hi guys... Sorry for being late in updating... Hope you'd like it.. Drop your reviews.

Btw yesterday's episode was a blast.. Kartik's breakdown... He confessed... He apologized for his mistakes.. only Kartik Goenka could do this.. and Mohsin's acting.. perfection it was... I loved the epi yesterday. I m sure you guys too would have loved it. Milan is surely coming up now. 

Keep watching yrkkh/ kaira /shivin.