Part 6

"Ahh" I let out a cry of pain when the physiotherapy instructor moves my feet for some exercise. "Naira tum theek ho, zyada pain ho rha hai kya" A panicked Kartik asked me for the infinite time in just 2 minutes. "I m ok Kartik, it's just a little pain" I assure him pressing his hand which was already holding mine. "Ah.." It pained when he again tried to twist my feet a bit. My eyes shut tight, my expressions clearly defining I was in pain and my hand clutching his hand tightly. But but but more than me, he was feeling pain as I could sense it from his expressions. He looked at me, tried to control his emotions but "Ye aap kya krr rhe Hain, aapko dikh nhi rha Kitna pain ho rha hai usse, thoda dhyaan se kijiye" He shouted at the instructor who glared it him. "Dekhiye, main apna kaam ache se jaanta Hun, thoda movement to krna hi pdega, aap please chup rhiye mujhe pta hai apna kaam kaise krna hai." The instructor shouted back and I glared at Kartik asking him to stop. "Kartik, it's ok. I m fine" I assured him but he again had a tiff with the instructor. "Itni hi problem hai to aap khud krr lijiye Mr. Goenka" The instructor said and left the place.
"Kartik" I turned back to him in anger. He looked a bit angry too. "Kya Kartik" I said "Tumhe Kitna dukh rha tha Naira, main tumhe khud kraunga exercise ab. Chalo, let's go out" He told, holding my hand. I was a bit worried and he seemed to notice it. "Don't worry, Tum frse dance krr paogi" He assured placing a hand on my cheek and I hugged him. "Umm, what about a dance sherni" He suddenly asked after a while forwarding his hand. I was baffled. I cannot dance and he. "Kartik, You know na" I started to say with a sad face but he placed a finger on my lip. "Shh..!! Trust me" He spoke looking into my eyes and took my hand. I looked straight into his eyes. He eyes towards my feet asking me to keep them over his. I smile, this time a contended smile and placed my feet over his. He slid his hands to my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck. Soon enough he began swaying with the music holding me in his arms. The tears from my eyes were unstoppable but this time they were tears of happiness. Slowly I placed my head over his chest completely loosing myself to him. "Thank you." I wispered and we danced for sometime until he felt I might have got tired and let off my hold. "Now you rest here. I m going to make breakfast for you." He told making me sit on the bed. "Umm Kartik, no.. I m coming with you. I don't wanna sit here and rest." I say making a cute pout. "But your feet must be really tired na so u need to rest naira" He denies to oblige me. "Ohk, I will rest but I don't want to sit here. I want to go to the kitchen and I ll sit on the kitchen slab and command you" I say giggling. "Then your wish is my command madam" He says bowing down dramatically and before I could react further, he picked me up in his arms twirling me around and took me out of the room to the kitchen. Making me sit on the kitchen slab he started preparing breakfast for us. I couldn't help but adore my cute Kartik. "Mendak" I decide to irritate him. "Yes, Miss sherni" He asked chopping tomatoes. "Paas aake kaam krro na mere, itni duur duur kyun khde ho" I say him playfully and he gives me a shocked look, then smiles and picks up his chopping board and stood beside me. "Kartik" I say again. "Yes Naira" He asks looking at me. "Kuch nai, You continue." I say him moving a bit closer. He had almost finished chopping when I started teasing him by moving my fingers sensuously over his arms. I am sure he is feeling the same havoc as I do when he does this act. He looks at me with a shocked expression. "What? Do your work, let me do mine." I say smirking at him. "Wow biwi, mere hi paintre mujhipe, Not bad" He replied with a cheeky smile and continued making breakfast. I didn't stop from teasing him to the extent of as much as I can. He literally blushed all the time and I laughed seeing his condition. Lol, it's always me at his place. The idea of switching places was actually much better. I enjoyed this cooking session thoroughly. I know he did enjoy to. The looks over his face could easily tell everything. "You know what?" He said suddenly picking me off the shelf into his arms. "Yess Mr, What am I supposed to know?" I ask wrapping my arms around his shoulder. "I m planning to switch this position often becoz I m in love with this Kartik role of my Naira" He said in a go, winking at me alongwith twirling me around in his arms. I giggled, we smiled and laughed but but but...
"Ahhhh" I shouted when my eyes went to the clock. "Kya hua" He puts me down startled. "Kya hua ka kya hua, college Ka time hogya late hogye hm bhaago jldi" I shouted picking up all my stuff and his as well. "Aaj bhi ladies apartment mein chdhun kya Apne chunnu ki mummy ko mnane k liye." He shouted behind me and I blushed. "Karitk" I glared at him. "Shrmao Mt biwi chlo jldi nikalte hn" He says in a husky tone and we leave for college. Since we were already late so thought by going through car. I got off at a little distance from the college gate.
I entered the class and soon after me KG enters and then I hear. "Oho, aaj to dono love birds hi late hogye aane mein" one of the girl behind me wispers to her friend. All I do is simply smile and ignore it all. My concentration fixed to my Kartik.

Hlo peeps...
Happy friendship day to everyone ❤️

Hope you like this part. Really want to see this type of dance in the show. Hope they show this soon.
Anyways give you reviews plzz.

Keep loving Yrkkh/kaira /shivin