When I Met You

Ethan's POV

The summer breeze blows with a strange pattern today.
You would say that.

"Ethan!! Feel the breeze!" She yells, running ahead on the sidewalk. We went out for a small date. The breeze was a little wonky, it kept changing every five seconds. "How did you even notice that?" I laugh, catching up with her, taking her hand into mine. "I guess I just wanted to say something that will help me remember today. You get me..?" She swings our arms, while tilting her head to me. "Yeah, I do. I don't think I'll ever forget any day with you."

The sun feels warm, like home.
You would feel that.

Y/N rushed around, getting everything to be perfect. "We've got t-minus 5 minutes until guests arrival folks, get a move on!!" She yelled jumping over the couch to fix the cheese and crackers plate that sits on the coffee table.  "Babe, come on, you've gotta relax! It's just our friends, no one special." She pouts up at me, as I wrap my arms around her neck from behind the couch. "But, this is my first time hosting something and I want to impress everyone..." "They already think you're great, don't worry~" Just as I finish my sentence, the door bell rings and I run over to answer it. "Merry Christmas!!" Mark and Amy shout with bags and boxes in their hands. Chica excitingly runs in to go explore and say hello to Y/N. "Chica baby!!!!" Y/N yelled, and hugged the good pupper. She even had a gingerbread collar on. As the night went on everyone was there. All of our friends, who were like our family. Everything felt warm.

I can hear the birds singing, always a joyful tune.
You would hear that.

"What are the birds so happy about?" She sighed, looking at a tree. "They are always singing, so what makes them so happy to sing?" I played with her hair absentmindedly. "I guess they just like it." "But E, why is it a happy song?" I shrugged and smiled at her childishness. "I don't know. Maybe that's all they know..."

"You are so beautiful, Y/N. Don't ever, forget that. And please...wait for me." Putting down the flowers, I start crying.

The breeze stops.

The warmth is gone.

The birds go silent.

It starts to rain, as I sit next to her gravestone.
"Here lies Y/N L/N, the one who knew how to make grey rain, turn into a beautiful rainbow" It said.

"Everything right in this world, was because of you.... and now you're gone from my life."

A/N I might do a part two if enough people like this, so please PLEASE comment what you thought!