Drunk Boy (the actual story)

Y/N's POV

So, Ethan got invited to a YouTube party. You know, the totally real ones. Anyways, he invited me to be his plus one. It was mostly a bunch of youtubers getting drunk and dancing, so I sat in the corner, talking to Signe during the night. She and Jack eventually left to their hotel and left you alone.

Later that night, a certain boy came up to me. This certain boy was very drunk. I just giggled as he walked over to me and plopped next to me on the couch. "Hey~ lil lady, what are you doing?" He says, pulling a smirk with a small pout. "I'm waiting for you, dork. Let's get you home before they dare you to do something incriminating." His smirk goes away and he nods, looking over at the equally as drunk Mark. "Let's go home Y/N, I'm tired~" He yawns. I help him stand and we walk out of the party venue, hand in hand.

On the ride home I played piano music quietly to calm down from the loudness of the party. Ethan looked over at me, with the most serious face ever and asked, "Who's the handsomest man alive..?" And with a confused grin, I said "Uh...you?"

"False, it's fucking Ryan Reynolds." He says and looks back out to the road in front of us. I laughed and patted his shoulder. "If you say so, E."

We arrived at his apartment and got inside. Before we went up to his room, I grabbed a glass of water and some head meds because we all know he's gonna need some tomorrow. I opened the door of the room to see him sprawled across the bed in a star position. I gently set the water and meds down, and as I'm starting to walk out, I feel a gentle hand grab my wrist lightly. "Don't...leave....I'm lonely..." Ethan mumbles into the pillow. He moves over and pats the spot next to him. I lay down smiling, and start playing with his hair to make him fall asleep faster. He looks at me in the dark and smiles. "Y/N....I have a confession to make....I...really love you.....you mean so much to me...." I bite my lip and smile, giving him a small kiss on the forehead. "I love you too, Ethan, you mean the world to me..."
His face lights up with a childish joy.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I giggle and nod. "Of course Ethan."

"But I hate to break it to you bud, we've been dating for 2 years now."

"Yaaaaaay~!" He says tiredly and starts to fall asleep.

A/N: For anyone wondering, I based this off of this tweet I found