Christmas

A/N: So before I start this, I wanna say that I've been wanting to write this for awhile so I won't forget it.

This was the dream I had for my own family in our later life but if you've read my Brendon story you would know that my brother passed away 3 years ago, so this will always be so something that won't come true. I just wanted to pass it on to someone else.

This will be taking place in Illinois since that's where I live and we get snow here.

Thank you, if you've stuck through this far after reading that.

I'm pretty sure this will be long so beware-
F/N - First name (so not what you usually go by, or an embarrassing name)

Ethan's POV

"AHHHHH!?!?!!!" I hear from my desk. I run into me and Y/N's bedroom. I look at her frantically. "What happened?!" She looks up from her laptop with a huge grin. "I get to finally go home for Christmas again!! It's been forever. Not to say I didn't enjoy my Christmas with you guys, last year," She fell backwards onto the bed "I just miss everyone back home so much."
"I bet. So when are you leaving..?" She sits back up and looks at the screen for a moment, reading. "A week, about." She pushes her laptop to the side and she smiles at me. "Aaaaand my dad got two tickets, so...."
"You want me to come with?" My eyes light up. "Of course doofus! You can finally see where I grew up, and you can meet my family!!" I jumped onto the bed next to her. "YAAAAAY" She giggles and fluffs my hair. "Let's go pack so we don't have to worry about it later," She says, as she starts to get up, but I quickly move to be laying across her, with no escape. "We can do that later, cuddles now~" Her face deadpans for a moment, but falters into the smile that I barely had any time to miss.
"Fine, only because I've been lonely today."

~Time Skip~

Y/N's POV

I ran around the apartment grabbing literally everything. Ethan was doing the same, as we stuffed it into our suitcases.
Ah, yes. We did procrastinate packing. Ethan was a bit busy, so he gets a pass. But I don't.
"Come on we gotta go to the airport!!"

"I need my deodorant!"

"LEAVE IT BEHIND WE'VE GOT NO TIME!"
I grabbed his hand and pulled my stuff out to the car.

We sped off to the airport, and in a home alone fashion, we ran through the airport, occasionally having to make his brain focus on getting to Illinois.

~another time skip ;)))~

We soon made it onto the plane, and found our seats, yet a man in his late 30's with a....how you would say....heavy...build, was sitting in Ethan's seat in the middle. We stood in the aisle awkwardly as many faces peered at our predicament. Ethan starts to poke the mans face lightly, and the big boned man starts to stir in his sleep. Eventually he wakes up and we explain, getting our rightful seat back.

We laugh a bit and talk about whatever nonsense is on our minds, as we usually do. My mind started to wander to a new topic, thinking of home, my parents (bless their hearts,) my brother, sister-in-law and niece, Cindy, and what they will think of the kind man I am bringing home. Ethan notices me going quiet for a moment. "Hey, what's up?" His voice lowers as he holds one of my hands. "Just thinkin' Honestly, I haven't had a serious boyfriend in so long, my mom asked me if I was a lesbian, even though she's knows I'm
(bi/straight/pan) (idk go with it bro)" I laugh lightly, and so does E. "Don't worry, with my extensive knowledge I will woo your parents so hard."