Absolutely Smitten (Part 2)

3rd Person POV

Amy dragged Mark out of his office to get dressed, and soon enough the crew was in the car. On the way to Ethan's apartment to pick him up, Amy and (Y/N) jammed to Britney Spears in the front seat, as Mark did the same from the back "Give me a SIIIIGN!"

"HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" The crew made it to Ethan's apartment in record time, and Mark texted him to come down. "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen came onto the radio. "Oh my god let's turn this up, I haven't heard this in forever." Amy said turning the dial. The music blasted through the car and outside, drowning out Amy and (Y/N)'s singing.

Ethan's POV

I got the text saying him and Amy were here. I grab my wallet and keys, lock my apartment and head down, checking my twitter. Soon, I start to hear loud music and look up to see Amy in the driver's seat and the passenger seat....(Y/N)? I didn't realize she was coming. Idiot, she's staying with them of course she's coming. I laugh at their dancing and singing, which is more like screaming.

I look back to Mark in the back and he has a paper that says "help me" in an old crayon that was on the ground of Amy's car. (Y/N) looks up at me through the window and her smile grows softer with her face bright red from the yelling. The song eventually ends and I start clapping. "Encore! Encore!" Opening the door on Mark's side, I push him across so that I don't get run over in the street.

Amy and (Y/N) both bow in their seats and (Y/N) turns the radio down. "My best performance since the 8th grade musical," She says to all of us, trying to catch her breath. "My eardrums are ringing." Mark itches the inside of his ear with his pinky. "Let's just get to the park already."

"Oh come on Mark, you've missed me soooooo much, just afraid to admit it. I'm like the annoying little sister."

"I haven't missed the 'annoying' part as I've got wingus here," He says, pointing his thumb towards me. I gasp and set a hand on my heart. "That was the nicest thing you've said to me all month!!" (Y/N) and the other two start laughing.

We soon quieted down, and Amy started up a convo with (Y/N) in the front. Mark nudges me with his elbow and wiggles his eyebrows. I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head slightly. He nods aggressively to (Y/N)'s seat. So you see, Mark has been trying to get me a girlfriend for awhile now. He has the right intentions, but every girl I've met with just didn't click right. Don't get me wrong, they were lovely women- er, girls? Either way, they were wonderful people, just not "my" person. I roll my eyes and smirk towards Mr Iplier. "Why not dude? She's perfect for you!" He whispered. "Yeah that's what you said about Katie." I say with the same tone. Mark speaks up. "Okay I admit, I was wrong about her. How would you know that she was a scientologist with her very generic tinder bio?"

"I take offense. I am a proud scientologist." (Y/N) says from the front. My head swings to Mark with wide eyes and he mirrors me. Her and Amy start laughing. "You two are idiots. I did not think you were that gullible. (Y/N)'s been playing the Scientology joke for years now."

"Sorry, I took my chance and ran with it." She smiled lightly back at us.

OKay if you read the last A/N you will know that I did not like the direction I took for this story, so I'm leaving it at this, BUT! I will be posting a new one to make up for it. As well, you can comment questions about me or my stories in the note above so i can answer them in a QnA soon :))))