Absolutely Smitten (Part 3)

A/N welcome back to my book! So i was requested to continue Absolutely Smitten and that gave some motivation, I hope you all enjoy and thank you for the love and attention this has been given recently <3

Y/N's POV

          After some driving and chit-chat between the four of us, and then some frustration on the gps's part, we start to see the buildings of DisneyLand. I start to bounce in my seat without knowing, as I've never been. My stomach does flips and I start fiddling with my fingers without knowing.

Ethan's POV

          I see Y/N start jumping in her seat and I smile to myself. Amy pulls us into the parking lot and gets us in a spot about halfway through the lot. Piling out, Mark and Amy start doing checks to make sure they have everything out of the car and Y/N and I are left to our own devices.

          That is, until she speaks up.

          "I hope this doesn't sound stalkerish, but I looked up your channel last night and watched a few videos. You're a funny guy Ethan! You definitely have the same spark for this whole thing as Mark does. I kind of envy you." Her usual bright and confident aura is replaced by a calmer almost melancholy tone, although not as I met her, is still as much as her personality as the one when she was blasting 'Call Me Maybe'. A small smile graces my lips as I speak, "Wow, a cute girl watched my videos? I'm more than honored." We shared a bashful laugh, and a raked a hand through my own hair. "I'm not always the same person I am on camera, it's almost like putting on a mask... No not a mask uh,"

         "More like a sheer curtain. You still have the same face, and yet you're hiding what you would rather keep to yourself. I get it. It's not a bad thing to have, because in the end it's still you." Y/N explained. I nod along with her words. She somehow caught what I was trying to say without even a hint. Suddenly, my shoulders were being dragged backwards towards the gate and I see none other than Mark Fischbach's tan hands. "Come on slow pokes, no more philosophy, only time to pretend we are children for a day!" Regaining my balance, I raise my arms above my head and shout ahead a great 'Woohoo!' as a horn to symbolize the beginning of our adventure.

          Blah Blah Blah we got through security just fine, got through with our badges and off we went to Disney.

Y/N's POV

          Stepping into the park felt, well as you would imagine, like magic. They weren't lying about this crap in the commercials. First stop was the gift shop, and as we all looked around I had a wonderful idea.

          "Hey let's all get mickey ears! My treat!" I smiled brightly and held up the pair I liked, which were pink and had Aurora's crown between them. "Your highness," Ethan bowed to me and we chuckled lightly. Mark and Amy chose a matching Mickey and Minnie pair, playing it off to be funny and ironic, but I could see them happy to be like the cute couple they were. I take a picture of them striking a pose, and I feel a nudge on my shoulder, so I look over to see Ethan wearing a white pair with a wedding veil. "Oh wow congratulations Ethan! Who's the lucky fella huh?" He bats his eye lashes and sets his hand over his lips. "Tis a secret, we are eloping by the sea!"

~Time Skip~

         We walked through the park, going from ride to ride, and snack to snack. Soon the streets become more and more crowded, and of course my wandering eyes see Aurora interact with a small boy. Stopping to watch, I listen to their conversation as the boy talks of his long naps like her. Once they start to take pictures, I look away to find the group but they are gone. My heart rate accelerates knowing I'm in an unknown place, without my friends to guide me. Searching around frantically, I grab my phone just to find it's dead. Oh of fucking course. We love that. I find an empty bench and remember what I was told as a kid. 'If you can't find your guardian, find a worker to take you to the lost and found or stay where you are or as close to where you were when you were lost so that they can find you easier.' Well being 23 I can't exactly do the former.

          After waiting for almost 30 minutes, I see the flowy white veil of Ethan's ears walking towards me with a confused look on his face, and his right hand pointing to his phone in his left. Standing up, I put my hands in the pockets of my cardigan and smile in relief. Talking a little louder to reach his ears, I say "Conveniently, it died. Thank god you found me, I got a little scared to be honest." He reaches me and smiles. "That must have been shitty. You had us all worried. We split up because we walked pretty far before noticing you stopped commenting on how pretty everything was." Scoffing as a joke, I hit him with my shoulder as I walked past him towards where he came.

          He jogged up next to me in the still crowded street and said something in my ear, "Maybe you should hold my hand, you know just so we don't lose you again, Miss Runaway." I look at him with a smirk and one eyebrow raised. "Is this your way of flirting with me?"

"Maybe, I mean I did just save you so it could be considered you paying me back,"

"What would you get out of that?"

"Being able to hold a pretty girl's hand,"

"Well I guess you could call me absolutely smitten by you, pretty boy,"

          I grab onto his hand and sway it slightly as we walk the way back to Mark and Amy. He uses his other hand to quickly text them he found me, and we talk about different subjects like Disney, superheroes, video games and where we grew up. We laughed and told jokes as if we'd known each other for years. I just feel good with him. I hope he feels the same way. But nooooo I'd never fall for a guy in this cheesy of a way. Right?