part 1

Started: 16 of July

Ended: 3 of October

Mangle's POV

I heard my alarm sound as i slammed it so it could break. Who the fuck created this thing? Whoever is it ,they have no idea how annoying is this thing now. So another school year which means more insulting ,more fights with the kids and the teachers and more newbies trying to be friends with me. They will never be. I don't want friends . I've been thinking about this school year as I realized that i need to dress up ot i'll be late.
Okay back to my  ''morning routine''. I stand up  from the bed  and wash my teeth. Then I take some clothes from the floor since they weren't dirty and of course my favorite red hat that I wear almost always,I put them on and I went down stairs for breakfast. My parents aren't home ,like always ,they skip 80% of my life because of work. They started to work that much when I was 7 and now I'm 17. For 10 years they leave me here to live alone. They come once  in a month to visit me. And I don't really want them here ,because they don't let me listen my loud music.
I open the fridge. There was a lot of food but I just decided to make sandwich because...well...I wanted to . I ate  it ,pack my bag and went  to school.

And here the words start
,,look she's  back,,
,,look ,the weirdo,
,, hey ,badass,,

I ignore them. Well, I tried to. When someone says
,,Why are always the hot girls with big ass has to be lesbians?,,
Ohhh he did not say it.  I turned him abruptly and hit him on the arm. He seemed  hurt because he walked away by pressing his hand as if I  hurt him. (author:I use google translate so sorry if its wrong...). Then I realized this is Springtrap. How much I hate him...I mean he is the one that constantly tell me ''compliments'' or so he thinks ,then I always punch or kick  him but he  continues to do it. He is the school asshole. He took the virginity  of a lot of girls in this school. Hahaha did he thinks he can make me too? If he think so then he is funny. And he always tease me about being ''lesbian'' ,which I am not. I'm straight as a line. I waked to my first period. I saw new kid with crimson  hair. There were a lot of girls next to him. It seemed that he did not like the big ''company''. I can see the sadness in his face. Well ,welcome to Fazzbear high ,red haired boy. I hope you are not like the other guys here.
I sat in the last desk next to the window ,where everyone knows where I sit and nobody sit next to me. I don't care. I prefer to be alone .The  Bell ring so this mean class start

time to skip

When I went to my locker I saw the red haired boy. Looks like he is my locker buddy. I went to my locker ,I opened it and I put some books in it
,,You were the only girl that didn't ask me about myself ,its cool that there is at least one normal girl,, he said while he was looking at me
,,Me? Normal? Phah you are funny. Better don't talk to me or people will hate you,, I answered. I don't want friends .
,,Why?,,
,,everyone hates me  ,they called me weird but I don't care. I am the one who says who I am ,not them.,, I say with serious face ,without doing eye contact.
,,Wow ,that's bad,,
I don't know what to do. I mean I don't want friends...I know!!
,,Well I need to go to class ,bye!,,
,,Bye,,

Pfew

Foxy's POV

This girl its not like the others bitches in this school. It looks like she don't want to be my friend but I will make her. I want to know more about her. Anyways I was having English and I don't know where it is. I guess I have to ask someone. I saw one purple haired boy so I decided to ask him

,,Hey my name is Foxy,, I say

,,Hello my name is Bonnie,, he say

,,So you know where English class is?,,

,,Yes I do ,I have English now,,

,,Can I sit next to you because I have nobody to sit with?,,

,,Yea!,,

So we went to this class

(edit 15th of march- Don't waste your time with reading this ,you can better check the new version. Seriously ,I cringed on the ''lesbian''  ***edit 7th of april HAH i'm editing the book so this part is  now gone****part. And it's just the first chapter..I guess the last chapters are okay but the first ones are a big no. You can check the newer version ,it's better i promise)

(816  words)