Part 20

Mangle's POV

Tomorrow is the match! I am super happy. Today me and Foxy are going to the.....mall....I HATE MALLS (a/n same...). He said that we need to go to the mall because we must to buy presents to our friends and something for ourselfs...but i am defenetely not buying clothes...this is not shopping...right?Anyways it was 10 AM already so we should start to get ready. I put black shirt with the inscription METALICA (a/n good group but not good as AWS). I put long black yoga pants and for shoes - Nike. Foxy was wearing black and red sweatshirt ,black pants and red adidas.

,,Are you ready?,, he ask me

,,Yep ,let's do it fast because i can't be in a mall...,, i said with sad yet annoyed face because i don't wannaaaaa :<

,,Don't worry ,it would be fast!,, he said.We went out of the apartment and go to the metro station. We asked a man for some orientantion and he told us which subway is the closest to Paradise (that was the name of the mall they are going to)

~Time skip to when they was there~

We finally arrived. Man ,it was big. I wonder if they have KFC. Do they have better French fries here? Well ,we will see. But first we need to buy stuffs :(.

,,Sooo ,we are we going first?,, i ask while holding Foxy's hand. He held mine back (a/n if that make's sense)

,,I am for first time here ,so I don't know,, he said. It was really weird here. Everyone is talking on really weird language. It sound like Chinese. We saw a little child crying. His mother looked tired. Im sure this child wanted something and his mother didn't buy him this thing. Welp ,that's life. We saw H&M so we log in there. Oh god....

Almost everything was white! Black is way better (a/n true). We will get something from here for our friends. Toy Chica LOVE pink and yellow so we will buy something for her whit those colors. There was a yellow shirt with big pink stripe. Inside the pink stripe was writed ,,Girl rules,,. Yep this is the perfect one for Toy Chica

Now for Chica! She loves blue and yellow so we will get something with those colors. Or.....PIZZA! There was normal white shirt with Pizza in it. Under the pizza was black text. On the shirt was writed....Pizza.....okay that will be her present. It doesn't contain neither blue or yellow but there's Pizza in it so...

Foxy choose clothes for the guys so i don't know what did he got. 

I want to get something for me. I usually buy clothes from the guy section so i looked for something for me. There was a cool black hoodie. On it was writed 'Hehe xd' (a/n yea i actally search in Google for hoodies and i found this XDD). It was cool so i desided to buy it FOR ME HAHAHA. 

I go to Foxy.

,,Are you ready?,, i asked

,,Ummm yep,, he said

,,Cool now look what i got for me,, i said and showed him the hoodie.

,,Hmm ,It's cool.,, he said looking at it more closely.

We go to the the cash register and buy the clothes. Everyone was looking at us weirdly because we don't speak their language. 

,,Sooo....are we gonna eat somewere,, i asked with puppy eyes. I was so hungry.

,,Yess ,okay KFC ,McDonalts or-,, i cut him ,,KFC!!,, I yelled ,not so loud because there was people. I grab his hand and start running to KFC. Usually the food is at the last floor so it wasn't hard to find them. 

~Time skip when they was finally home~

FINALLY. This was nightmare...But i am happy about my hoddie. It was pretty cold right now. The clothes are far away and i am so lazy....I was shivering. I was laying on the bed. I think Foxy saw me because he got a blanket and put it on me (???).He wrapped me like a burito and hugged me while we were both laying in the bed. He wasn't having blanket

,,Aren't you gonna put on a blanket?,, i asked

,,No ,you are warmed,, he reply. He is so cutee. *ahem* okay stop.

,,Get one ,It's cold!,, i said in serious tone because it was pretty cold in the room.

,,Noo..,, he reply little sleepy. It wasn't even night!

,,Then i am gonna give you mine!,, i said.  I unwrapped the blanket from me and put the blanket over us. I snuggled closer to his chest. He started to stroke my hair. It was so comfortable...I am happy

(781 words)