part 13

~later the same day~

Foxy's POV

Today was terrible.

First:Springtrap is back and he tries to do something to Mangle ,again.

Second: The Science teacher scream at me for no reason. The student next to me throw at her paper and she tought I do that and she wrote me F 

I am just so pissed. I was listening to music until i fell on the ground and everything went black....

Normal's POV

Foxy got hit by a car. The owner of the car was scared so he went to Foxy.

,,Hey ,you okay?,, The man asked Foxy but he didn't answer.

,,Oh shit,, The man say again. He put Foxy in the car and drove to the hospital.

~Time skp because i don't know how thing like that happend lol~

Mangle just finnished with her homework and was about to watch Riverdale until her ohone rang. It was Bonnie 

,,No Bonnie i am not gonna let you copy my English homework this time..,, Mangle say without even knowing about what was Bonnie calling for.

,,It's not about the homework. It's about Foxy.,, Mangle hear 'Foxy' she start to get worried and scared.

,,What about him?,, She ask.

,,He got hit by a car,, Bonnie reply

,,MEET ME INFRONT OF THE HOSPITAL. TELL FREDDY AND CHICA TO COME  WITH US. BYE,, Mangle screamed

,,B-,, Mangle hung up ,not even letting Bonnie to reply

~Time skip again~

Mangle's POV

I was already there. We saw Freddy ,Bonnie and Chica coming.We log in the hospital and ask for Foxy's room. We sprint to his room. At that time a doctor went out from his cabinet.

,,Are you here for Foxy Jones?,, the doctor ask.

,,Yes we are,, Chica answered.

,,He must  rest. You can sit here and wait a little bit.,, The doctor point at some chairs.

,,Is he awake?,, I aksed worried.

,,No ,he is still...resting but soon he will wake up. Don't worry ,he is going to be okay!,, The doctor said and left. We sat in these chairs and waited. Bonnie and Chica we're cuddling. Freddy was checking his phone. I was just sitting there ,watching my feet and thinking. Is he gonna be okay. Is he gonna wake up soon. I want him to be here with me. One worried woman with red hair just like Foxy's came. She knock on the door. The doctor answered

,,How is he?,, She asked. I think this is his mother.

,,He is okay. After some minutes you all will be allowed to see him.

,,Okay...,, she reply. She looked really worried. Of course she is DumpHead ,this is his mother ,at least she is caring ,unlike mine...

Since the only free sit was next to me she sat next to me. She looked at us and ask:

,,Are you Foxy's friends?,, 

,,Yes ,we are. And you may be his mother? Nice to meet you im Freddy.,, Freddy say.

,,Yes I am his mother *she started to tear up*,,

,,I am Bonnie,, Bonnie say trying to stop making her try.

,,And I am Chica,, Chica said too. 

,,A-and i am Mangle.,, i said a  bit shyly. She was about tp say something but the door opened.

,,You may now see him. First the mother ,then friends,, he said. His mother log in the room. We waited something like 10 minutes until she went from the room crying. Is he okay?

,,Okay ,your turn. He is not awake.,, the doctor said and we log into the room. Oh god. I can't see him like this. I-I...oh god. He looks like he is dead. But i am happy that he is not.

At least he is alive. Chica as the emotional Chick she is started to tear up and snuggle onto Bonnie's chest. He hugged her and she started to cry in his chest. Freddy watched him with really sad look. I tear up. I wanted to cry but i need to be strong. After some time Chica and Bonnie said that they will be going because they can't see him in situation like this because it's sad. They left. After that Freddy said that he will be going too because he didn't do his Homework so he left too. I stayed. I don't care how long am I gonna be here. I just wanna know that he is gonna be okay. I sat in chair next his bed and watch him. Watching him like that is....I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I wanna  hug him. He to tell me that everything is gonna be okay...

~time skip~

I was still in the hospital. I am still in his room. Toy Chica came for a little.

Everytime i was about to sleep i slab my face across the face. I wanna see the moment he is gonna wake up. 

I saw how he moved his finger. I-Is he?

Then he opened his eyes.

,,Foxy!!!!,, I whisper/yelled and hug him. He hug back. I started to cry. 

,,M-Mangle what happend? Why am I in the hospital,, He asked confused.

,,You got hit by a car,, I reply still in tears

,,Hit by a car?!,,

,,Y-Yes,, i reply. He wipe my tears

,,Mangle...,,

He leaned. I leaned too. Our faces were inches apart. Or nouses touched

And we kissed

(882 words)