part 15

that's my favourite song right now (and band hehe) The song is on Hungarian and I don't understand a word ,but it's amazing (WARNING IT'S METAL SONG BUT IT'S SUPER CATCHY AND AMAZING) Back to Le Story

2 WEEKS  LATER

Foxy's POV

It's been 2 weeks. I am not in hospital anymore. Me and Mangle are dating. Now  we are playing Roblox (since that is the only game who almost everyone knows that i play XD). We are playing Jailbreak. We are in different teams. I am police and she is criminal.

,,Ha ,bet i can rob the Bank,, She said

,,Bank is easy ,try something different,, i said

,,Like what? Gas station? Haha,, she reply

,,Museum,, I said with smirk

,,Hm...okay.,, she reply with a smirk. We are talking on videochat. I don't know what she is doing right now but i am sure she is going to the museum. I go and get my car and start driving it to the museum. I got notification that somebody set the alarms off (i think that was the thing that showed when somebody touch the lasers. Lol i forgot). Then i heard Mangle saying ,,DANG IT,, I look closely and saw that It was Mangle.

,,Good job smarty ,now say good bye to your bounty.,, i said. I was already infront of the museum

,,How about you say goodbye to your job?,, Mangle said

,,What?,, i ask confused. Then i take a look at the chat and then she writed 'NOW' then I saw how I died. 

,,H-How?,, i said sadly. I didn't excpected that.

,,While you were talking I tell the others criminals to shoot you  and i would give them some money,, She said with a smirk. Since she was very rich in this game she can buy every car ,not only that. She is always giving her money to noobs or to people with less money.

,,Oof ,that's it i am becoming criminal too. And no you can't be police ,im sick of you always killing me.,, I said

,,Because you are noob?,, she reply. She became super mean if we are playing Jailbreak. This is the only game she is serious at. And this is good?

,,Nah ,because i wanna be criminal now,,

,,what if i wanna be police?,,

,,then bye!,,

,,NOO! Okay I still be criminal just don't go ,okay ,, she said with sad look

,,Don't worry ,I won't leave you.,,

,,Yay ,anyways wanna camp in the bank? I will show you again how to glitch from the big silver door.,,

,,No ,don't worry. I try this before some hours and I did it. Let's just go to the bank,, I said.

It's been 2 hours and we are bored playing. We said goodbye and we hung our phones. I look at the calender. Wow it's almost Christmas. What present should i buy Mangle? Uhh it's hard. Okay ,I will think about it tomorrow. Now it's time to sleep. I mean i have 3 weeks until Christmas. I have time

*yawn* Goodnight....

~In the morning~

When i woke up i typed at Google ,,Perfect presents for Christmas. There was Pisces medallion. Nah ,she is not Pisces. Cat socks? Umm no...make up? Pffffff NEVER. Ummm....Uhhh...THERE IS NOTHING! I added ,,...For Tomboy Girlfriend. There was baby blue sweater ,some....um s*x toy wtf eww.....There was alot of cups ,I don't wanna buy her a cup....OOOF. 

After a lot of thinking i decided to buy her not only one present. The first one is footbal billet. I know she is big fan of Levski (Bulgarian football team!) so we will go to this match. Plus we will fly to Bulgaria with airplane so this is bonus gift. The second gift will be new laptop. While we are playing videogames she is always saying that sometimes she can die or something because of her laptop. She also said  that it was pretty old. So i will get her a new one.

I hope she will like my presents

Mangle's POV

Right after me and Foxy hung up i immediately go to bed. I was so tired. And the best thing is that tomorrow is Saturday so NO SCHOOL YAY. I open my  eyes for a second and take a look at the calendar. Holy-. It's almost Christmas. What present should i get Foxy?. Cool now i won't sleep because of that. Maybe new shoes AND something more expensive? He was always talking how he drive his father's motor and how he wants motor. Maybe i can buy him? I have a lot of save money so i can buy him that present. Okay i can stop thinking about that and I can sleep. OOh i have the perfect idea. I will do a card and inside it i can write 'NOOB'. Ha perfect. Okay Okay goodnight...

Foxy's POV

~Later that day~

So i buy the billets. They are two-For me and for her. I also buy and billets for Bulgaria (a/n i never travel with airplane so i don't really know how things like buying billets happen)

After some days or maybe after 1 week I can buy her the laptop. I don't know. I am sure she will love them

(845 words) I am really fast with this book and i know it's BAD but I want to finnish it ,to do other different book about FNAF ,and maybe Fangle ,I don't know BUUUUT there is gonna be book 2! Now let's finnish this book and later on i will do Sequel to this  XD. The book is not finnishing now so..yep. Bye!!!

edit: 31st of January: I'm so sorry for adding this ''Levski'' football team. I realised how cringy is it. Pff