part 16

Hungarian metal is the best 。◕‿◕。

Foxy's POV

Okay ,It's time to choose the laptop for Mangle. I go to Technopolis. Maybe i should buy her Apple? (a/n i am not fan of Apple. Waste of money) I look next to the laptop. There is one little card  everything I needed to know about the laptop was writed on it. I read all of it and decided that it's really good laptop. I had enough money so I buy it. Now i need to go to Technic (a/n and don't know how is this word in English ,a man who fix Telephones ,Computers etc) and to download Google and everything it needs. 

~Time skip~

It's finally done. I get the laptop and went home. I downloaded the games she plays. I hope she likes my prestents...

Mangle's POV

Okay ,It's time to buy Foxy's present. I decided to do not buy motor because reasons. I will get him some Barcelona stuffs like T-shirts ,ball because last time we played football a car rupture (a/n Google Translate :<) his ball ,a whole Merch on Stranger Things since this is his favourite movie . I ordered them and they will be here after 4 days. I hope he will like them. I also have one male T-shirt of my favourite Football team ,Levski that i accidently ordered instead of female one ( a/n mine one is for males :0 ). He really like this football team but not like he likes Barcelona. I am still gonna use the idea with the 'Noob' card. I hope he likes my presents...

~1 magically week later~

Foxy's POV

I call Mangle and told her to meet me at 'our place'. When she finally arrived  she asked

,,Soo ,what do you want to tell me?,, 

,,I wanna give your presents now,, i said

,,Why? Isn't it too early?,, she aksed confused

,,You will know why,, i reply and gave her the first present which is the laptop. She opened it and looked surprised.

,,A NEW LAPTOP?! THANKYOUSOMUCHIREALLYWANTEDONE,, she said ask and hug me really tight ,really

,,Uhh ,your welcome ,now let me give you your second present,, i said and handed to her small box where both of hers billets are in.

,,Second? Wow Foxy ,thanks!,, she said and opened the present. She hold them and had confused yet happy face. She lookes at me and ask:

,,To where are those billets?,,

,,You like Levski..?,, i ask on the little teasy way

,,Yesss,, she said with a smile

,,You wanna go to a match of them???,, i ask again.

,,YESS,, she reply even more happy.

,,Those are from the match and for the airplane

,,SO WE ARE GOING TO SEE LEVSKI??!! DID YOU ORDER HOTEL? HOW MANY DAYS ARE WE GONNA BE IN THERE? A-AND THANK YOU ,I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH,, she reply hugging me again and gave me quick kiss on the lips

,,Yes ,I order hotel ,we are gonna be in there the whole Christmas vacantion ( a/n i forgot how many days was long lol) and I love you too,, i reply kissing her forehead.

,,Let's go to my house because i wanna give you mine presents to you,, she said happy. I guess she really like my presents.

When we finally arrived she opened the door and sprint to her room i follewed her. I close the door and turn around she was standing there holding some boxes.

,,Open them ,now!,, she said a bit creepy. She was having and a creepy smile. Okay....So i open the first one and there was *gasp* BARCELONA FOOTBALL T-SHIRT AND NEW FOOTBALL BALL. I always wanted a T-shirt but i never get one and about the ball ,my last one got 'crashed' by a car...I open the next one and there was *GASP AGAIN* STRANGER THINGS MERCH! There was some T-shirts of them ,a phone case and some posters of them. I am deffenety gonna use all of them and in one mini bag. I look in it and saw Levski T-shirt. Cool i am gonna wear it on the mach

,,They are all amazing Red ,i am gonna use them!,, I said kissing her cheek (a/n yes Foxy call her Red because of the red hat she usually wear). 

Then she kisses me on the lips and of course I kiss back. The kiss turned into French kiss.We stand up and I pinned her to the wall. The kiss turned into making out. I was about to remove her hoodie but then my phone rang. Seriously.... I look who was calling me. It was my mom. I accept the call. She told me that i need to go home. Seriously ,in the most interesting moment. Thank you mom...

,,It's mom ,I need to go home..,, i said with annoyed tone.

,,Aww,, Mangle reply with sad look. She kisses me and goes to the front door with me.

,,Bye,, Mangle said and waved

,,Goodbye!,, i said.

(836 words)