Drinks (Logan x Roman)

It was early in the morning and they sat in the small booth in the corner of the diner. The place smelled of pancakes and coffee beans all throughout.

A lady with green eyes came by and took their drink orders. Logan had ordered a cappuccino and Roman ordered a strawberry lemonade.

Logan had a very different taste compared to other people. He liked tart pastries, sparkling water, and occasionally had black coffee.

Roman was one up for anything sugary and had a huge sweet tooth, but it was, of course, overshadowed by Patton's love for sweets.

When their drinks arrived, they both took sips shortly after.

"Mm, this is really really good!" Roman exclaimed.

"Mine is very much adequate, here try some," Logan said invitingly.

"Only after you have a sip of mine first,"  Roman said, sliding over his lemonade.

Logan took a small sip, and his face pulled together tightly as he swallowed it down.

"I taste nothing but sugar. That is overbearing sweet," He said shuttering slightly.

Roman laughed, then went in for a small sip of the coffee. He barely got the hot liquid down.

"Ah, it's so bitter!" Roman yelled so loudly, everyone turned to stare.

Needless to say, they never went back, nor drank each other's drink purposely.