Home

You walked inside with a dreamy smile and walked past your mamá into your room without so much as a hello.

"Imelda what is wrong with that sister of yours?" Your mamá questioned Imelda worriedly.

"Nothing mamá she's just not feeling well." Imelda excused before placing down the goods and following you to your room.

You stared out your window with a smile. At the sun setting. 

"(Y/n) you've worried mamá what's gotten into you?!" Imelda demanded.

"Did you hear them sing imelda? You can't say you didn't feel something." You said sitting up and facing her. Imelda looked at you with a confused frown. You sighed and picked up your guitair.

"They were muy guapo no?" You asked strumming lightly.

"Muy guapo doesn't mean muy inteligente." Imelda shot back defiantly.

"Si." You agreed gently.

Imelda observed you for a moment. And suddenly she sighed shaking her head.

"No no no mi amor. Falling for a musician is a bad idea." She warned grabbing a brush off the vanity and sitting behind you. You frowned as she brushed your hair gently.

"¿pero por qué?" You asked.

"They live by their own agenda and they will give up everything for fame." She stated as though it was obvious. You hummed understandingly as she was most likely right. She was about most things.

Suddenly a small tune floated in through the window. And you both flinched. You glanced out your window and saw both boys strumming on their guitars.

You smiled but Imelda frowned. Before they could even sing anything she took your pitcher of water and dumped it on them. You almost felt guilty but you couldn't contain your giggles.

"The next time you decide to follow girls home perhaps pick some tonto salsa dancers." She said with a flick of her hair before shutting the window.

"That was a little cruel." You spoke up from the bed that you sat on.  She glanced at you.

"Men need to be told no sternly or they ignore it." She said roughly walking out the door. But before she left she watched you lay in bed. "(Y/n)? She questioned quietly.

"Hm." You hummed waiting for her to continue.

"Be careful." She more of pleaded then told you and you smiled at her reassuringly with a nod before falling asleep.