Wonderful News

Imelda rolled her eyes a breathed out a small huff whereas you only fumbled with your hands. You admittably felt safer with the boys here. But you hated to annoy Imelda.

Your hermana seemed to noticed your discomfort then drew in a deep breath before smiled somewhat forcefully.

"Muy gracias señors you don't know how worried I was before you arrived." She clasped her hands together and leaned close to hector.

Hector, in response, leaned away before smiling shyly and you could have sworn you saw him blush.

"Any time señorita. It was our pleasure." Hector said quietly with something of a hopeful grin. Imelda pulled away and walked next to you with a smirk.

"Para ti, estoy seguro de que es." She mumbled quietly just loud enough for you to hear. When the message clicked in your mind You giggled to yourself. Ernesto must be been somewhat suspicious because he wrapped an arm over your shoulders.

"You seem to be more at ease señorita. Tell me, are you as thankful as your hermana?" You knew what he was doing. He knew how protective Imelda could become. And he wanted to test her sincerity.

You shot your sister a glance when you noticed she tensed ever so slightly. You wanted to handle this one.

"Why si señor!" Though if you were wondering I'm afraid not thankful enough for a kiss." You said flicking his nose. This caused him to let go and you rejoined your hermana in pace.

Ernesto looked annoyed if not slightly challenged by your reaction whereas you could tell that Hector was doing everything in his power not to laugh.

Ernesto shot him a warning glare and you giggled yourself. This caught both boys' attention. They paused and started at you for a moment. That's about when they both smiled at you dreaming and if you hadn't known any better you'd guess they were both about to melt on the cement.

Imelda then shot them both a glare over her shoulder. Hector tensed then immediately looked away. Ernesto only leaned back frightenedly.

You were tempted to giggle some more as you did indeed find their reactions funny. But at the same time you didn't want to get them in any more trouble.

Finally you arrived at your home and Imelda thanked the boys civilly before going inside you were about to follow but a small smile touched your lips as you ran outside. You placed a kiss on hector's cheeks and hugged him tightly then turned to ernesto. He tried to kiss you first but you dodged, kissed his cheek and then hugged him swiftly before running inside.

Hector touched his cheek gently before smiling dreamily. 

"Encantador,¿no?" Hector asked with a sigh.

"Mmm si." Ernesto hummed with a proud smile. "Too bad you don't have a chance amigo." Ernesto teased pushing down hector's sombrero over his eyes. "Besides she's mine."

Hector pushed the sombrero out of his face with a scoff.

"No manches. Let the señorita pick for herself, 'amigo'." Hector  copied the last part playfully and he pulled off Ernesto's sombrero.

Hector took off in a run and Ernesto chased him swiftly. As a mysterious figure observed the scene.

"Ay so I'm not the only suitor eh señorita?" The figure turned away with a dark chuckle. "Don't worry, that is soon to be remedied."