Dragon's Breath

He relinquished himself as he stood. Waiting to venture forth, continue with what he needed to get, his journey has only gotten to a stop, now with the dragons help, he can end this. He felt strength building in his organic limbs, a sudden grip on himself from the psychological pain he had just went through not too long ago, his lightsaber was still attached to his belt, his helmet glossed over his suit, and his cape was covered in dust. He was ready, he knew he was.

Vader walked through the halls again, this time with the vision and strength of the dragon, he finally felt at ease, and the doors he had previously seen when he entered the temple were gone. This entire place was a mental chaotic mess. He hated it yet, somewhat liked it. Killing Kenobi felt good, he understood he was trying to kill him, but instead of finishing it, he left and let him burn, he didn't push him in the lava or cut off his head instead of his legs, he just cut him in half and left him there, pleading they were brothers, saying he loved him, it was pathetic and painful to deal with it.

Deep down he did feel sorrow for his best friend, he wanted to say sorry, he wanted to just say he knows he was loved by him, but he couldn't. It was trapped beneath his mind, blocked and secured where it couldn't escape. He was like two personalities and the evil one finally took over, poisoning the good one in an infinite loop until he too, loses himself to the darkness. The name "Anakin." is slowly fading from his mind, all Vader needed was to let out his dragon, and it felt pleasant to give in.

The full power now given to him by finally accepting the truth; that he cannot be saved, gave him free will to some degree. "Show yourself," Vader pronounced, "so i can end this." Vader continued.

The halls began to slowly shake, revealing its response and daring him to face them and the temple. Vader clutched his fists and moved on, he saw the door in front of him, waiting for him to go through it, he began to walk faster. No emotion except anger, he was ready.

Stopping, his hand reached out towards the door, tightening his hand, he rips it apart. The doors material beginning to break in itself, the fabric of it being ripped, he pulls his hand back and the doors material hits the ground where he stood, he looked at the open room and saw a completed death star interior, with a brown robed figure staring at him at the end of the room, with a blue line seen, he walked and went through the room, he used the force to pull the figure closer towards him, whipping out his lightsaber and quickly igniting it, he pulls it as hard he could, he cut the figure in half as he blatantly ignores who the figure was and why he was there.

The room began to break apart from behind as he got closer to the exit, he force pushed the door and knocked it forward, this one was different, it was a forest in the night and this time the blond haired boy wielded a red lightsaber with fragments of his helmet on him, Vader stepped onto the marshy ground, walking towards him, the boy, holding his saber up ready to fight, Vader walked right past him going through him.

"Come on, attack me!"

He used his right hand to pull one of the trees down, blocking him. Vader began to use both his hands to clear a path, "no more of these games."

Vader pulled them apart, tearing the woods from structure of the tree, seeing a triangular door in the air which showed a Jedi Holocron. Vader moved the trees to form a stairway which would allow for him to reach it.

His steps became more and more powerful as he drew closer to it. The forest began to slowly rip apart with a red hue entering its atmosphere.

"Enough!"

Vader got knocked out by a presence which phased through him.

———————————————————————————