Epilogue

The symbol covered her, evaporating her, "the galaxy will pay for my imprisonment!" she yelled, knowing that she will be put back to her cell in the unknown regions of the galaxy.

"See you in another millennia, Abe." The Father said in response as her face faded away from the face of the planet.

The Ones slowly dissolved, leaving Darth Vader to eventually wake up on his own.

———————————————————————————

Abeloth, sent into the unknown regions, will have her revenge, and someday, the Skywalker's will be wiped from the face of the galaxy, and she shall make the galaxy suffer for her isolation.

The Father and The Son have become the spirit of Darth Vader as for The Daughter, she follows Ahsoka Tano through her journeys, the dragon has been silenced for good, the workings of Abeloth has seized his presence inside his mind. The temple and its secrets, destroyed and left to never be found again will, in the future, be discovered by someone who was told of it.

Anakin Skywalker has disappeared within Vader, something Abeloth did to his mind caused his only good side to be trapped forever in an invisible cage, only brought out by pure instinct and will.

As for the chaotic mess in the temple, Vader never recovered. The things he saw, went through and felt were something that he could never get rid of, his mind became more shattered then ever before, his reliance on hate became more powerful then it's ever been.

No more dragon, no more hesitation, no more emotion except for his underlying hatred, this journey of his has carved him into the dark lord he was meant to be, The Emperor would be glad to know his apprentice has left his emotions almost fully behind. And so, all that is left, is the confrontation between Master and Apprentice.

———————-———————————————————

His eyes slowly opened, he saw, from above, a shuttle searching for him, he had no idea how long he'd been out or how long he's been on the island, all he knows was that Abeloth had done something to him and his realization of his master became his only focus. He didn't care if he failed his mission, he didn't care for any of it. He was angry at his master for killing his wife, he wanted to kill him and yet—he knew he couldn't face him, not with his suit being flawed, it would be suicide.

Maybe he wanted to do it, get himself killed, but somehow, he feels somewhat reluctant to do such a thing, something changed in him, there was no voices anymore, only his 'own' thoughts. He didn't feel or sense the dragon anywhere, he got up from the ground and saw the shuttle shining light down at where he was, finally locating him. Weirdly, his suit was still on him with a lot of tear and a broken helmet, Abeloth must of messed with his psyche, making him believe he was in his robes, or rather, he was but she reverted it back to his suit, it didn't matter now that he didn't see her.

The shuttle landed on a safe flat area on the island that was otherwise rocky. He saw his lightsaber next to him and sighed, he used the force to grab it, he looked and saw the shuttle opening, he put it in his belt and walked towards the shuttle. They must've found out he was stranded as they didn't receive communication from the fighter. His tethered cape, his scarred suit, all worn by him, an imperial stormtrooper walked out, "sir, are you alright?" the stormtrooper said,

"I'm fine. Are you apart of-"

"The 501st Legion? Yes, i am."

"Good. You have more competence then the stormtroopers hired from the streets of Corellia."