Chapter 1

"Here, let me help you with that" Jade said lightly grabbing the shovel out of Tori's hand.

Tori just shrugged and looked a little confused at Jade's random act of kindness. It was so unlike Jade to randomly do something nice for someone without wanting anything in return. Jade had to be up to something.

"Do you need help with anything else." Jade asked flashing Tori a smile after they finished taking the paint of the wall.

"What do you want?" Tori asked Jade awkwardly wondering what was going on.

"How about a kiss" Jade replied sartastically doubting that it would happen but still wanting to get Tori flustered.

Before Jade knew it Tori's lips where on hers. Jade kissed Tori back with lips full of passion.

A few minutes later Tori pulls away smirking seductively looking deep in to Jade's eyes for a moment before walking away with a gentle sway of her hips.

"That girl" Jade thinks to herself smirking while looking at Tori Vega's ass before thinking "Be ready Vega cause Jade West is about to make you hers."

A week goes by and Jade still can't help but to think of the kiss that she had shared with Tori. She was gonna tell Tori how she felt about her tonight. She just hoped that Tori felt the same way.

"I don't know what to call us" Jade told Tori at Tori's door way four hours later.

Tori gave Jade a smile that told Jade that it was ok.

"To be honest I'm kinda nervous" Jade told Tori about to let all her walls crumble down.

Tori smiled and giggled in a manner that Jade found cute. "Jade West nervous. I thought I would never hear those words in the same sentence."  Tori says playfully still doing the giggle that Jade found cute.

"It's just that I never cared or loved someone this much." Jade tells Tori feeling tears escape from her eyes.

"I love you too" Tori told Jade with a small smile on her face.

"Tori Vega would you be my girlfriend?"